Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to point out pippa doesn't get paid for ireland am she does it as a favour that why they use influencers kids cause otherwise its 120 euro per child. Pippa got 1 job from Fraser for FBD and jayden got lifestyle and mcdonalds. They did not get loads. More bullshit from the queen bullshit herself. Very little work after kids turn 10 which is why most give up around then

Reactions: 13
Agree.. It is... Was surprised nobody had commented here about it

Wonder are they all off to the shower of the mini mad bastard today 😂
Are they indoors or outdoors in House today , seeing half the Fitzpatricks are unvaccinated anybody know??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Are they indoors or outdoors in House today , seeing half the Fitzpatricks are unvaccinated anybody know??
Well there's only supposed to be only 6 people per table as per current guidelines which clearly isn't happening going by the pics being posted so I'd imagine House isn't fussy about who they let in whether they're vaccinated or not.

It's hilarious to hear restaurant associations looking
for rules to be relaxed when clearly some restaurants don't even comply with the current rules

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just to point out pippa doesn't get paid for ireland am she does it as a favour that why they use influencers kids cause otherwise its 120 euro per child. Pippa got 1 job from Fraser for FBD and jayden got lifestyle and mcdonalds. They did not get loads. More bullshit from the queen bullshit herself. Very little work after kids turn 10 which is why most give up around then
Why would they do Ireland am a favour ??
I was approached about my daughter to doing modelling a few years ago , I said no as I didn’t want her growing up in that environment. I definitely wouldn’t put her through that for free.

Reactions: 2
Why would they do Ireland am a favour ??
I was approached about my daughter to doing modelling a few years ago , I said no as I didn’t want her growing up in that environment. I definitely wouldn’t put her through that for free.
She often wears the little bow pip bows on Ireland AM which gets a mention. So free advertising for her business.

She often wears the little bow pip bows on Ireland AM which gets a mention. So free advertising for her business.
And she is friends with Michelle mcgrath. I know she does it for free cause my own child is a model too so we hear all the bitching about influencers kids taking jobs by doing them for free.

Anyone watching YOU ? That Sherri character reminds me so much of nikki 🤣🤣🤣

does aimee have a thread?
No we talk about her on here 🤣 Did anyone read the Evoke article she shared. She’s fairly delusional about her “success” and so smarmy about it. She’s so unlikable! She must think she’s Britney going on about how she never stops working 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
No we talk about her on here 🤣 Did anyone read the Evoke article she shared. She’s fairly delusional about her “success” and so smarmy about it. She’s so unlikable! She must think she’s Britney going on about how she never stops working 🤣🤣🤣
I get the vibe she actually thinks she's Ireland's answer to Brittany Spears! Far from it.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she cant eat indoors till next spring. Wonder how she's going to take that news.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
has her and the fella finished

Just wondering have they all fallen out with Chrissie? Is it a family feud or what's going on? They never like her Instagram posts and she wasn't at the baby shower. Maybe something to do with the new bf??? Chrissie is the most down to earth one anyway, always my fave!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.