Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Pip, the tattler's gave out that I don't value education so you actually do have to go to school today. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every parent thinks their child is the cutest in the world etc - I get that, but I really think she’s been misinformed about Pippa being a model. She’s so uncomfortable and awkward - leave it to the professionals!

Reactions: 3
Oh the stories tonight 🀣🀣 aka Frasers Jayden and Pippa want on the books again they love it. They really love it. Love it. Love it. Just incase we all needed to know they love it even though look uncomfortable as feck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually so sorry for poor Pippa. I think since she has been small she has been paraded around in front of adults to be their performing monkey. I think she is quite a shy and sensitive child and while she was OK doing it when she was younger , now she is getting that little bit older and more self aware she probably has other interests and hobbies she wants to do

Reactions: 15
Have they learned nothing not one person who was a child actor singer ect is happy it's not for kids leave them be and let them find themselves!
I get she's with a UK agent buy those posts are so irrelevant may as well be ur mother posting missing cats from America of FB for Jesus sake

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thought it was really strange...if it's just that she's so passionate about children being let down and slipping through the cracks would she not focus on something more local or even in Ireland....what's some random tags on Instagram going to do? πŸ€”

I’m sure she has cousins living in jersey. Wonder is it about them?

Reactions: 1
Just saying on the radio there that the goverment are considering having the digital covid cert in place for indoor dining until January πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't force them. Yeah right nikki. I'm sure Pippa wants to get up at 5am you're so full of tit.

Also I HOWL when I see "little bow pip autumn winter 2021β€œ its not a fashion collection Nikki it's a scaldy bit of overpriced fabric. She has notions above everything it's comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a day to be alive, America is opening up to VACCINATED people only and here we are likely to be keeping indoor dining for VACCINATED people only!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ (or Covid recovered obviously)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just wondering considering her last post.. Is this a case of if we have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 2
Just wondering considering her last post.. Is this a case of if we have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all πŸ˜‰
I feel weird to comment when it’s about something that happened at her brothers wedding and she’s finally discussing it on the weekend of his first baby shower. I honestly don’t know what to say or what way to comment.
honestly, part of my feels sorry for her. If she was a person in my life - I would be trying to support her And guide her.
I don’t feelright to comment...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.