Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering have they all fallen out with Chrissie? Is it a family feud or what's going on? They never like her Instagram posts and she wasn't at the baby shower. Maybe something to do with the new bf??? Chrissie is the most down to earth one anyway, always my fave!!
was wondering the same thing v weird

Reactions: 1
She’s been ‘sick’ now for the last few events - not saying she didn’t have COVID but anytime there’s something on she’s absent & on her stories mentioning she’s sick. Maybe she has long covid, maybe she’s pregnant I know she’s made ref to a partner & that he minds her when sick… she’s working for Rosie, maybe the pandemic showed her that there’s more to life than being Níckis PA or nanny! Flashback - remember about 2 years ago Nicki was trying to find a nanny for a 30-35 hour week, to clean & cook and ‘HAS TO HAVE FIRST AID’ 🤣.
chrissie if you’ve moved away from the grasps of your controlling sister - fair play

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads am I right in saying with the extension of restrictions Nikki can’t attend any indoor events or go for dinner indoors over the Christmas holidays?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chrissie posted a selfie and said she was 'having a chill weekend' the day of the baby shower. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Apologies if it has been discussed already but just had a look on Nikki’s page for first time in ages.. she is some hypocrite promoting the benefits of using a lower temperature when washing clothes to reduce carbon footprint.. she’s one of the biggest consumers / wasters I’ve ever come across.

Reactions: 9
But if you fly you upload your cert to Ryanair, if you don’t your boarding pass has big red x, AerLingus you use VeriFLY app (again load all up), if charter airline check at bag drop. Just because you physically don’t get inspected doesn’t mean it’s not done. As for US when it opens the 8th that’ll ge stringent.

Reactions: 9
But if you fly you upload your cert to Ryanair, if you don’t your boarding pass has big red x, AerLingus you use VeriFLY app (again load all up), if charter airline check at bag drop. Just because you physically don’t get inspected doesn’t mean it’s not done. As for US when it opens the 8th that’ll ge stringent.
I checked in. It wouldn’t upload. So I printed it so they could scan it. And i was never asked. I’m actually not happy I wasn’t asked. It’s uploaded for the trip home. I’m sure America is a diff ballgame. But I’m not happy vaccines aren’t being checked.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.