Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say on behalf of Ireland our thoughts are with Paddy from IKEA customers service for having to listen to Nikki complain for over an hour....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What's with the posts from Jersey as I'm missing something 🤔
Thought it was really strange...if it's just that she's so passionate about children being let down and slipping through the cracks would she not focus on something more local or even in Ireland....what's some random tags on Instagram going to do? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Putting children first, she’s having a laugh! The way she parades the kids on Instagram is so sad, even the fact her eldest asks her not too.

Reactions: 8
If IKEA don't sponsor her soon she will probably have a fit cause let's face it thats the only reason she is telling. How would anyone sign her to a management company her content is so dull and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's with the posts from Jersey as I'm missing something 🤔
She is with an English based management company now she she is trying to make herself seem like she cares about more international things, united nations have nothin on our nikki 🙄🙄🙄 she will solve the madeline McCann mystery next

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is with an English based management company now she she is trying to make herself seem like she cares about more international things, united nations have nothin on our nikki 🙄🙄🙄 she will solve the madeline McCann mystery next
Oooooh that makes sense now....
Still though would rather her take notice of stuff more closer to home. She's well able to fabricate these brilliant birthday/anniversary/baby shower events, surely she could lend her hand in fundraising..

Reactions: 4
Oooooh that makes sense now....
Still though would rather her take notice of stuff more closer to home. She's well able to fabricate these brilliant birthday/anniversary/baby shower events, surely she could lend her hand in fundraising..
Nikki raise money for other people???? Not a chance she only does stuff that benefits her. Can see her and gav sitting around saying "how does this benefit us?" She is more witch about the state of temple st/crumlin than raise money for it

Reactions: 9
My heart breaking for little Pippa disgusting she is used for her mothers financial gains why isn't she in school???

Reactions: 3
My heart breaking for little Pippa disgusting she is used for her mothers financial gains why isn't she in school???
Nikki places no value on education. The fitzpatricks all seem to think they can be famous. They are a strange deluded family

Reactions: 14
🤣🤣 the other girls looking at Nikki like she had 10 heads before they went out to model 🤣🤣 that’s the face I pull when I want someone to duck off and leave me alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.