Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tony got a new bed she would sell her granny 🤣🤣

Think it’s a bit weird showing her fathers bedroom

i don’t think it is his room… don’t think Tony’s the type to have stuff hanging out of his headboard. I’d say that’s aimees old room.

Reactions: 7
i don’t think it is his room… don’t think Tony’s the type to have stuff hanging out of his headboard. I’d say that’s aimees old room.
Thats what I was thinking too, what single adult man has hearts and tit around their bed?.....also Nikki, you're not treating your dad..jysk is because you're too greedy to say no to any freebies..

Reactions: 10
Why does she drag her kids to a school in swords? Would it not make more sense to go to a local school to them.

Reactions: 4
Chrissie working for Rosie Connolly 🤔
She has no qualifications to do anything so that doesn't surprise me. Prob another freebie nikki blagged. Cmere Rosie, my plague rat sister can't be near my darling childer anymore since she was contaminated, can you bury her in your warehouse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She has no qualifications to do anything so that doesn't surprise me. Prob another freebie nikki blagged. Cmere Rosie, my plague rat sister can't be near my darling childer anymore since she was contaminated, can you bury her in your warehouse
Was thinking exactly the same, she’s shunned her since she went public that she’d Covid.

Let’s see how diverse Little bow pip is this time around for her brand rep selection process. In this day & age every company should be equal opportunities and not discriminative of those with disabilities or that don’t look cute enough to model her cheap bows from China!!

Reactions: 10
Why would you give this bleep anything after that sports day. All of them were running/jumping on these bouncy castles with their shoes on. She literally doesn’t give a tit about anything

Reactions: 6
They block people and their content being searched for if they breach guidelines, so inappropriate content or being reported a lot!

Not surprising! 😅
Ohhhh interesting. Thank you! I never heard of this before. Now if only she can actually be fully banned 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.