Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh we are racist now against the unvaxxed 🤣🤣 Not even allowed to enter America Nikki, wow I bet that must sting this evening. Guess Jayden & Croia won’t be touring with Bieber anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s ragging cos of the news. She always shares that shite when something happens like this. I’m surprised she’s not on saying how much of a disgrace America is like she does with Ireland 🙄 they’d probably ban her if she did!

Reactions: 16
It looks like crioa is going down the “flogger” route slowly but surely she’s snaking her way to be one

Reactions: 8
Poor croia didnt get the leaving cert so has to do modern age pimping herself out, dress in skimpy clothes and flog herself out for cash.
Goals.
😳

Reactions: 13
She just loves to keep stirring the pot. The amount of people I have heard catching Covid after an event like she attended on Saturday (Mrs Makeupie’s sons whatever) is shocking, I do hope she was careful! I know a few people who are unvaccinated, they keep their heads down and don’t try to get a reaction from others. Not Nikki, she just can’t help herself. Such an obnoxious person, America is blessed she can’t get into the country!!

Reactions: 10
I hope America never relaxes and leaves unvaccinated in. I can imagine the tantrums last night because she can’t go to LA 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why is it the anti-vaxers post the most about covid? ive Doctor friends, vaccinated friends, nonvaccinated friends and they are the only ones spouting rubbish???? empty vessels make the most noise. Like just shut up now, your not vaccinated - who cares??????

Reactions: 18
I still cant believe she still doesnt quite understand what the vaccine it about, its not so much the spread but that you have a better chance of not getting very sick with covid if vaccinated. It really is that simple. Scares me that she just doesnt get it and spreads so much tit it scares the tit out of me

Reactions: 12
Why does she advertise the wedding planners SHE used for HER wedding in HER Portugal on the same day as Terrie and Deveh’s anniversary who also got married in HER Portugal 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sweet jesus would she ever go get the child fitted with proper shoes, those converse are not suitable for his feet they are too heavy and too flat. I never comment on peoples kids but that is a bug bear, ill fitting shoes .

Reactions: 11
Sweet jesus would she ever go get the child fitted with proper shoes, those converse are not suitable for his feet they are too heavy and too flat. I never comment on peoples kids but that is a bug bear, ill fitting shoes .
Was just coming on to say this
You can see by how he's walking that they are hindering him so much
Get him fitted for a pair of proper shoes and maybe he wouldn't keep falling then

Reactions: 4
I always think the baby looks so unsteady you can tell he was on his feet much younger than most, now I know someone is going to say their little Johnny walked at 6 months but my lazy babies never did until at least 17 months!! They were very steady then when they did take off!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.