Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not Only that, but she won’t be paying and it will be ‘gifted’
Imagine all the poor families that can't afford one and she'll happily take one for free. You wouldn't even notice it in her garden with all the other stuff she has wedged in there.

Reactions: 5
Imagine all the poor families that can't afford one and she'll happily take one for free. You wouldn't even notice it in her garden with all the other stuff she has wedged in there.
No, I’d say some poor fecker will no doubt be left without one so that she can get a free one and they get plugged by Nikki for more customers.

Reactions: 5
And she'll be shocked someone reached out to her. Especially after she just innocently asked for recommendations. Who'd have thought it.
If she wasnt on beg why would she put up a post like that? I mean, shes all about "DOING YOUR OWN RESEARCH" Horrible scabby witch🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm Weak. A white bouncy castle. Her pretentiousness knows no bounds. That's actually Hilarious. White. For fucks sake.

Reactions: 8
Why would anyone want a white one, the thing would be manky and wouldn’t be able to be kept clean.
For content. She’ll probably have the whole family lined up beside it dressed in white like a box of tampons

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sure remember last Christmas when Jayden changed his mind on Christmas present very last minute and wanted a PS5, and she was on the beg and got one 🙄. I know loads disappointed and they'd been on waiting lists for months! It's very annoying when these ones just decide 'I want' and just get handed stuff, at the expense of some one else

Reactions: 6
Sure remember last Christmas when Jayden changed his mind on Christmas present very last minute and wanted a PS5, and she was on the beg and got one 🙄. I know loads disappointed and they'd been on waiting lists for months! It's very annoying when these ones just decide 'I want' and just get handed stuff, at the expense of some one else
She has the biggest neck of the whole lot of them. That and a huge sense of entitlement.

Reactions: 10
She's gonna be fucked when that baby grows up and she hasn't got him for content any more. Pippa will be an entitled nightmare and jayden had already told her to duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fair play to her for ignoring how uncomfortable she makes her family for content. Pity Tony wasn't there. It would have topped the awkwardness off nicely.

Reactions: 2
Doubt that's her dads bed there is not fitted sheet on the bed nobody has slept in that all weekend , looks like a spare room

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.