Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s treating her dad to free stuff 😂 thought treating someone was when you put your own money towards it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Treating him because she clearly doesn’t need anymore free beds or mattresses, what happened the Emma mattress that she tried out on the floor, never made it to her own bed. Why didn’t she give that to her dad? Seems Beggy Mitchell is smelling desperate at this stage, classes still not sold out Nicks, dear ohh dear what will you do!!

Reactions: 8
Yeah it’s for our sake alright 😂 she has to plug them to get paid. It’s all for her benefit. How people don’t cop onto that when watching these idiots I don’t know 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ We’re the dopes that pay for it while she gets it free and gets paid to talk about it.

Reactions: 5
bleeping JYSK beds after getting Emma mattresses and that giant free bed that lifts up for Pippa. Jesus christ. How can you believe what comes out of her mouth when she loves everything?! Also that Confo outfit was awful. She has looked a million times better what was she thinking.

I've just fucked my JYSK brochure in the bin. They can duck off too

Chrissie with the ripped jeans and the cardi tho. Ridiculous outfit for a Confo. She made Such a massive fuss for this communion I'd say it killed her to tone it down for the Confo. She made more of a deal for the más birthday.

Reactions: 9
Must be planning Sonny boys christening now with the query looking for a white bouncy castle. As of anyone cares!! Or can you not get one for free Nicks?

A white bouncy castle..seriously🙄🙄Thinks shes a Kardashian🥴🥴Her outfif for confirmation wasnt great at all

Reactions: 8
Must be planning Sonny boys christening now with the query looking for a white bouncy castle. As of anyone cares!! Or can you not get one for free Nicks?
Oh dear. She might just have to slum it with the peasants and get a bouncy castle in a different colour. We’ll light a candle for her.

• Haha
Oh dear. She might just have to slum it with the peasants and get a bouncy castle in a different colour. We’ll light a candle for her.
She won't be getting a bouncy castle in Dublin as everything is booked out north side...I've a confirmation and can't get a thing!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.