Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That family sports day for the Mams birthday…

like the Traveller Olympics 🙈🙈🙈
They could have recorded an episode of Love Hate when they had them all rounded up in the one place. Some very rough looking branches on that family tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s been discussed on the previous page of the thread that she has been shadow banned
Oops 🙊 sorry that’s annoying when someone does that 😂😂 usually when someone is shadow banned once you put in their full handle it comes up but nothing is coming up for her 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Genuinely think they've covid. Or one Of them has. She hasn't left that gaff in DAYS

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not allowed an opinion different to Nikki’s then? How mature of her, wouldn’t expect anything less. A bad dose of Covid is what she needs.

Doing her bit for the environment it seems with all her unnecessary plastic. Poor Jayden won’t stand out at all with his big bag full of folders and labels like a child in junior infants, sure god love him. Control freak!! I suppose he’s a big lunch box now to match too.
I've actually had to get folders like that for my child who just started secondary school. Unfortunately they are not the most organised no matter how hard I try... And with no lockers again this year the constant changing of books, copies, hardbacks, dictionaries etc it makes it soooo much easier and nothing is forgotten.

Reactions: 1
Haha...US lifting ban for fully vaccinated! Hard luck Nikki!
Seen that, you’ve to be fully vaccinated & also have negative tests and do contact tracing. I’m actually delighted - means I can get my holiday I had to put off when covid hit. Think Nikki thought all countries would have the option of a test once opened but America being America will only let the vaccinated with a negative test and submitting to contact tracing in 😂😂 don’t blame them to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seen that, you’ve to be fully vaccinated & also have negative tests and do contact tracing. I’m actually delighted - means I can get my holiday I had to put off when covid hit. Think Nikki thought all countries would have the option of a test once opened but America being America will only let the vaccinated with a negative test and submitting to contact tracing in 😂😂 don’t blame them to be honest!
Good enough for her. What will she tell her dance troops now, sorry ye can’t go to LA because I’m not allowed into the US with my tinfoil hat unvaccinated 🤣 She is just gonna have to refund their LA trip now & give them all their share of the €50,000 prize money they won on Ireland’s got talent.

No Ice skating at the Rockefeller centre this year or any trips to the American girl store for Pippa 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.