Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pippa's been doing the little modeling gigs for years now but this time she looks uncomfortable and not confident. She's 7 now and probably thinks she looks ridiculous herself, she has her own likes and opinions now, I doubt she'll agree to do it much longer- another reason why the bows are on the back burner.

Reactions: 9
Pippa's been doing the little modeling gigs for years now but this time she looks uncomfortable and not confident. She's 7 now and probably thinks she looks ridiculous herself, she has her own likes and opinions now, I doubt she'll agree to do it much longer- another reason why the bows are on the back burner.
Couldn’t agree more she looked so uncomfortable in every shot

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t agree more she looked so uncomfortable in every shot
check out any kids clothes shops and there are loads of confident and happy looking child models - they are natural. I never feel sorry for any of the kids on Dunnes or Next website! But honestly this little one looks like she would rather be doing anything else - I don’t think she’s a model at all, she’s just a regular kid who wants to be doing her own thing. Why is her mother pushing it when she’s clearly not model material? It’s strange

Reactions: 4
The outfits on Pippa posing are a mile away from Nikkis style..is she not morto putting her child in them for a quick buck!!!🙈The sour face of Pippa in them all speaks volumes!!!Nothing this one wont flog like her sissy in law Terror🙄

Reactions: 4
The outfits on Pippa posing are a mile away from Nikkis style..is she not morto putting her child in them for a quick buck!!!🙈The sour face of Pippa in them all speaks volumes!!!Nothing this one wont flog like her sissy in law Terror🙄
sour -that was the word I was looking for! Take the child home.

Reactions: 1
I think the vintage style looks cute on kids under 4, but once they get older it just doesn't suit.... same with Denise from Pelo, her daughter looked like a milkmaid for the baby's christening and she changed herself into a tracksuit as soon as she got home from the church. They would be mortified if a pal from school seen them.

Reactions: 5
That's not pippa's style at all so why make the child wear it pretending that she loves it ect

I think the vintage style looks cute on kids under 4, but once they get older it just doesn't suit.... same with Denise from Pelo, her daughter looked like a milkmaid for the baby's christening and she changed herself into a tracksuit as soon as she got home from the church. They would be mortified if a pal from school seen them.
Denise Pelo freaks me out in how she pushes her daughter to do all the odd vlogging thing! Bizarre and disturbing when I see the child coming on acting like a 20 year old 😳

Reactions: 10
Jesus, she has Croia flat out flogging beds now. Poor girl thinking that's a good life choice
Croia knows what she’s at.. she’s snaking down the influencer route bit by bit hoping no one will notice.. college or work is not on any of the fitzers agenda.. very sad to see a life of selling themselves on Instagram for freebies is their goal in life

Reactions: 11
Croias stories for the beds are definitely an ad but no disclosure…
Oh 100%, it's either 'ill tag the tit out of every story in the hope they'll gift me a bed', or it's already been begged for and then we'll see 'they've kindly Gifted me a new bed, here's a discount code for you all' 🙄 so predictable. I'd just for once love to see "I've saved up for this and bought it myself" 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my god wat are ye on abt none of that stuff is free they work their asses off to get "gifted" all of that 🙄🙄 please nikki coming on Instagram & begging for free tit is not work

Who does she think she is parking in the mother and baby spot and clearly doesn't have the baby, shed be the first to moan about someone else doing that, she really does think she's entitled to do what she likes..

Reactions: 13
Oh 100%, it's either 'ill tag the tit out of every story in the hope they'll gift me a bed', or it's already been begged for and then we'll see 'they've kindly Gifted me a new bed, here's a discount code for you all' 🙄 so predictable. I'd just for once love to see "I've saved up for this and bought it myself" 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
no sign of crioa with a job, just like the rest of sisters they just become babysitters for nikki. Whole family seems to think she’s god 🤯

no sign of crioa with a job, just like the rest of sisters they just become babysitters for nikki. Whole family seems to think she’s god 🤯
they didn’t seem to encourage her in her education at all. Maybe would have been different with her mam around as I’m sure she wouldn’t have wanted her as nikkis skivvy!!

I know academics aren’t for everyone but she could get on a training course or a PLC in something she’s interested in, if she doesn’t have the requirements for college. Or even a job with prospects. if she worked hard she could make a living in lidl or aldi as they have great career prospects - even for someone like this young girl who has no qualifications, experience or motivation.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.