Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Signed with a new company, #noonecaresnikki as you’re still a narcissist dose with a tinfoil hat who’s not allowed into the US or Oz. Sales must be down in Ireland given she’s now trying to expand into the UK market. Ohh and I doubt Liam & Hugo would know who you are and they’re two dopes who took part in Love Island, I wouldn’t be calling them A List celebs!! Desperate and fame hungry as always, actually embarrassed for the smell of desperation at this stage.

Ahh for the love of jaysus, the same company just signed that other twit Sineads Curvy style as well. Ultimate girl boss me hole. And her bows didn’t catch the eye of Justin Bieber & the Kardashians, she flooded them with free boxes of cheap bows in the hopes they might use one.Michelle McGrath is their new talent manager so is it any wonder they’ve being signed.
dr. Doireann is signed with them too. Oh my god, such a collection 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
dr. Doireann is signed with them too. Oh my god, such a collection 🤦🏻‍♀️
God scraping of the barrel so....

What exactly is the point of them being signed? Just to get more freebies to flog? 🤔

Side note-I had to unfollow Dr.D a while ago...I don't know o just feel there's something not 100% with her.

Reactions: 13
A company Michele.. Her bff of 20 yrs ( for today) is the
talent scout for 😂 hardly an achievement. And not Irish?? Is she not about supporting Irish... Did Andrea Roche not want her?? She takes all sorts but didnt want Nikki.. So she goes to London.. To her mates company who wont say no.
They dont even have 5k followers...its hardly worth shouting about.. Also whats her "talent".... bow making??? Does she not know we all can see shes fading out? People
have now seen through her. And dont care... Shes soon to be a nobody again. Shes really scrapping the barrel for views, likes and attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God scraping of the barrel so....

What exactly is the point of them being signed? Just to get more freebies to flog? 🤔

Side note-I had to unfollow Dr.D a while ago...I don't know o just feel there's something not 100% with her.
Agree 100% always seemed like something was slightly "off" with her or something. She seems nice but couldn't tolerate it anymore 🙈🙈

A company Michele.. Her bff of 20 yrs ( for today) is the
talent scout for 😂 hardly an achievement. And not Irish?? Is she not about supporting Irish... Did Andrea Roche not want her?? She takes all sorts but didnt want Nikki.. So she goes to London.. To her mates company who wont say no.
They dont even have 5k followers...its hardly worth shouting about.. Also whats her "talent".... bow making??? Does she not know we all can see shes fading out? People
have now seen through her. And dont care... Shes soon to be a nobody again. Shes really scrapping the barrel for views, likes and attention.
Let’s see how many bot accounts that company starts buying now to increase following.

Reactions: 1
Don’t know why I’d even defend her but Pippa didn’t have her belt on either so she may have turned the baby rearward when she was driving!! But he def had too many layers on the straps were too loose and high up on his shoulders 🙄

The reason for a baby seat is so that in incapsulates the child. The car seat is too small for the baby. His head is hanging over the top of it and so if he was in an accident he would not be protected. Also the straps need to be really tight to stop the head being snapped back and forth in a high impact accident. You should have to almost have to squeeze your fingers between the strap and child. The consequences of a child in an accident strapped like this are horrifying. Whomever is giving her the free car seats should also be responsible here as they shouldn’t be just trying to give influencers free things to drive sales they should be thinking about child safety and educating these influencers and cutting contact with influencers who show bad use.

The reason for a baby seat is so that in incapsulates the child. The car seat is too small for the baby. His head is hanging over the top of it and so if he was in an accident he would not be protected. Also the straps need to be really tight to stop the head being snapped back and forth in a high impact accident. You should have to almost have to squeeze your fingers between the strap and child. The consequences of a child in an accident strapped like this are horrifying. Whomever is giving her the free car seats should also be responsible here as they shouldn’t be just trying to give influencers free things to drive sales they should be thinking about child safety and educating these influencers and cutting contact with influencers who show bad use.
He's not too small for it, that seat goes up to 18kg which is approximately an average 4 year old. Nikki needs to raise the head rest and that will protect his head and she also needs to turn him back around so in the event of a crash he won't be flung forward.

Ahh for the love of Jesus working for #joyofclean now trying to fool us all that Nikki actually does laundry 🤣🤣 Sure we all know the laundrette does all your washing Nikki so would you ever jog on. No one is interested in anything you say anymore or what you try and flog. You’ve a cleaner for your house and the local laundrette to do your washing so p*** off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahh for the love of Jesus working for #joyofclean now trying to fool us all that Nikki actually does laundry 🤣🤣 Sure we all know the laundrette does all your washing Nikki so would you ever jog on. No one is interested in anything you say anymore or what you try and flog. You’ve a cleaner for your house and the local laundrette to do your washing so p*** off.
Omg the neck of her insulting her followers like she’s going to go near a washing machine never mind turn the temp down, shame on that company too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Too much time on my hands clearly but it’s a slow day……… 🤣🤣 the rift between Nikki and Terri is getting more obvious by the day! Like Terri is obsessed with everything David and that dog do including being the biggest fan of those bandannas.
Nikki did a real of her dog in the bandanas and tagged David. No response from David or no comment or like from Terri!
Also last week someone asked Terri when she told people about her pregnancy and she was very clear in they told her family straight away, her friends at 7 weeks and then others after the scan.
It kinda makes me feel sorry for Nikki she is clinging to Terri and Terri has absolutely no interest in her!
Did you not pick up Terri’s said her baby shower is next week and later that day Nikki said she’ll be in Paris the same wkend! I think that is rather strange….

See i kinda think different. She said I told my family and my close GF, never said at all who David told.. And when they did announce Nicky said at last it's finally out so obvs knew ages... I also think things like birthday etc that Terri might be posting them on a criend's insta rather than her business page... I think they actually love the rift idea and do things to keep it going
I think she only found out she went on ridiculous on her stories when the news broke, I think she pretend she knew but prob only found out shortly before Insta

Reactions: 4
Pippa in thise outfits.… poor kid looks ridiculous. Some of kirbee stuff is beautiful.... NOT these 😂 she looks like an extra from Oliver and so uncomfortable in them too. Also a far cry from drop crotch dance wear nikki trys to make her wear. But it's free so he says yes/I helping kirbee bullshit
. Equally as bad. They all just scream desperation with throwing themsemves at any company that provides free stuff, shes basically a brand rep for other companies.. She will literally say yes to anything free😂😂😂 desperate times nikki. Its way too obvious now. Maybe time to get yourself an actual job... Or actually mind your kids and stay home... Which doesn't involve pimping them out. Fyi it Involves actually minding them..playing with them.. And probably best WITHOUT a phone in their face. Cause no one cares if sonny eats.. Or if he walks or if he laughs. We all have our own kids we see this tit daily.
Nikki is over. No one cares. Shes nothing to offer social anymore .

Excuse spelling mistakes. New phone trying to get used to it

Reactions: 8
Pippa in thise outfits.… poor kid looks ridiculous. Some of kirbee stuff is beautiful.... NOT these 😂 she looks like an extra from Oliver and so uncomfortable in them too. Also a far cry from drop crotch dance wear nikki trys to make her wear. But it's free so he says yes/I helping kirbee bullshit
. Equally as bad. They all just scream desperation with throwing themsemves at any company that provides free stuff, shes basically a brand rep for other companies.. She will literally say yes to anything free😂😂😂 desperate times nikki. Its way too obvious now. Maybe time to get yourself an actual job... Or actually mind your kids and stay home... Which doesn't involve pimping them out. Fyi it Involves actually minding them..playing with them.. And probably best WITHOUT a phone in their face. Cause no one cares if sonny eats.. Or if he walks or if he laughs. We all have our own kids we see this tit daily.
Nikki is over. No one cares. Shes nothing to offer social anymore .

Excuse spelling mistakes. New phone trying to get used to it
👏👏👏 Well said, her time is well & truly up.

Gosh Pippa looks like she’s off the set of Handmaids Tale, totally not Nikki’s usual vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh Pippa looks like she’s off the set of Handmaids Tale, totally not Nikki’s usual vibe.
She's getting paid for doing it so of course she will make pippa wear it and still no ads or collabs on any of her pics !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.