Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids parties started getting out of control about 6/7 years ago..when I see crap like this I thank my lucky stars my kids are older.

Reactions: 4
The kids parties started getting out of control about 6/7 years ago..when I see crap like this I thank my lucky stars my kids are older.
Kids communions parties are like weddings now a days can u imagine wat her communion will be like

Reactions: 1
Too much time on my hands clearly but it’s a slow day……… 🤣🤣 the rift between Nikki and Terri is getting more obvious by the day! Like Terri is obsessed with everything David and that dog do including being the biggest fan of those bandannas.
Nikki did a real of her dog in the bandanas and tagged David. No response from David or no comment or like from Terri!
Also last week someone asked Terri when she told people about her pregnancy and she was very clear in they told her family straight away, her friends at 7 weeks and then others after the scan.
It kinda makes me feel sorry for Nikki she is clinging to Terri and Terri has absolutely no interest in her!

Reactions: 3
Too much time on my hands clearly but it’s a slow day……… 🤣🤣 the rift between Nikki and Terri is getting more obvious by the day! Like Terri is obsessed with everything David and that dog do including being the biggest fan of those bandannas.
Nikki did a real of her dog in the bandanas and tagged David. No response from David or no comment or like from Terri!
Also last week someone asked Terri when she told people about her pregnancy and she was very clear in they told her family straight away, her friends at 7 weeks and then others after the scan.
It kinda makes me feel sorry for Nikki she is clinging to Terri and Terri has absolutely no interest in her!
Can’t blame Terri tho. I know she’s a dose but nikkis and absolute dose and dangerous

Reactions: 7
I’ve no pity for either of them. Two big egos on two big eejits. They are both vile.

Her poor little boy covering his face with his hood so she can’t film him, Pippa and Sonny too young to know this. It’s pure exploitation, something needs to be done to protect kids like this. :(

Reactions: 11
Don’t usually watch Nikki because I find her very dim and I’ve nothing in common with her attitude in life but looked earlier on and should her baby not be in a rear facing car seat? He’s very small to be forward facing, no? Or am I nit picking?
Id question this even if it wasn’t Nikki.. I just find it very irresponsible parenting.

Don’t usually watch Nikki because I find her very dim and I’ve nothing in common with her attitude in life but looked earlier on and should her baby not be in a rear facing car seat? He’s very small to be forward facing, no? Or am I nit picking?
Id question this even if it wasn’t Nikki.. I just find it very irresponsible parenting.
No your right, but Nikki treats him way older…

Reactions: 2
Also has too many layers in him for the straps to be properly tightened. He did look cute doing his little dance though.

Reactions: 4
Nope you're completely right, there's a number of things wrong- shouldn't be wearing a hoodie, his head rest should be slightly raised and he 100% should be rear facing and there's no excuse because he's in a 360 rotating seat.
She had a pic of him a few weeks ago up saying "don't worry Karen he's only forward facing because we're stopped in traffic"...BS Nikki.....how could she get good Sonny content if he's not facing her.. a cute dancing video is not worth the risk of internal decapitation!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Thought exactly the same when I seen this. I doubt Maxi Cosi or Tony Keelys would be happy collaborating with someone who puts her son in danger like that after being gifted hundreds of Euro worth of products.

Reactions: 5
See i kinda think different. She said I told my family and my close GF, never said at all who David told.. And when they did announce Nicky said at last it's finally out so obvs knew ages... I also think things like birthday etc that Terri might be posting them on a criend's insta rather than her business page... I think they actually love the rift idea and do things to keep it going

Reactions: 1
Signed with a new company, #noonecaresnikki as you’re still a narcissist dose with a tinfoil hat who’s not allowed into the US or Oz. Sales must be down in Ireland given she’s now trying to expand into the UK market. Ohh and I doubt Liam & Hugo would know who you are and they’re two dopes who took part in Love Island, I wouldn’t be calling them A List celebs!! Desperate and fame hungry as always, actually embarrassed for the smell of desperation at this stage.

Ahh for the love of jaysus, the same company just signed that other twit Sineads Curvy style as well. Ultimate girl boss me hole. And her bows didn’t catch the eye of Justin Bieber & the Kardashians, she flooded them with free boxes of cheap bows in the hopes they might use one.Michelle McGrath is their new talent manager so is it any wonder they’ve being signed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.