Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pimping out Pippa with all the pr, I’m sorry it is so so wrong. The law needs to catch up and stamp out this tit. Especially as the parents haven’t the sense too. :(
Is there no laws regarding children of that age working ? Because essentially that is what she’s making her do, it’s disgusting as is Nikki , just Vile !!

Reactions: 8
she looked so awkward and uncomfortable the poor little thing!! I’ve said it before but she always looks so nervous and anxious the poor child. Breaks my heart for her.

Reactions: 6
A new low for Nikki getting Pippa to flog that tat🙈So embarassing to watch..the poor child

Reactions: 9
I think Nikki is trying to have a child like Denise - always doing outfit videos and wanting to be constantly on saying or doing something with stuff that’s sent. Don’t think pippa will ever be as outgoing and full on as Beth. She’s had a phone shoved at her by Nikki for years now and she still looks terrified each time.

Reactions: 12
Pippa is getting there.. she has the lingo down to a T.. “I’m really excited to open them and use them” she nearly has the begging down too “I’m really happy I got sprays cause I need more sprays for my hair” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pippa is getting there.. she has the lingo down to a T.. “I’m really excited to open them and use them” she nearly has the begging down too “I’m really happy I got sprays cause I need more sprays for my hair” 🤣
Oh she was well trained. What child would come up with that shite themselves? It was just so shocking. Literally a performing monkey for Nikki. Someone close to her really needs to have a word. Not that it would make any difference. Anxiety at that age can cause so much damage down the line. And all for a few freebies and engagement for Nikki. The very person who's supposed to be protecting her is exploiting her for her own gain. It's so infuriating.

she looked so awkward and uncomfortable the poor little thing!! I’ve said it before but she always looks so nervous and anxious the poor child. Breaks my heart for her.
Her little eyes constantly looking over to Nikki to make sure she is doing it properly 😭 she's nervous talking you can see by her body language kept touching her hair, the nervous giggle. Why Nikki just why can't you leave your kids be kids.

• Sad
Her little eyes constantly looking over to Nikki to make sure she is doing it properly 😭 she's nervous talking you can see by her body language kept touching her hair, the nervous giggle. Why Nikki just why can't you leave your kids be kids.
It’s actually so desperate to watch

I don’t watch anymore but shouldn’t someone report it to the brand??

Reactions: 5
I don’t watch anymore but shouldn’t someone report it to the brand??
Ya I was wondering the same thing. I clicked to report the stories on Instagram. They had options that you had to choose from but it didn’t fit into any of them. It would be handy if they had an option for using children to advertise products because it couldn’t have been any more obvious. That would cut that tit out straight away. I doubt the brands would give a tit. They would just say it’s up to Nikki how she advertises their products. They’re getting the shout out either way. And of course dim David had to go share it to his stories as well. The poor child.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, but first time poster.
that was unbelievably shocking, a new low, absolutely Shameless!

Does anything happen with reported posts, I posted her anti vax shite before and nothing seemed to happen

Reactions: 3
Does anything happen with reported posts, I posted her anti vax shite before and nothing seemed to happen
I have no idea. I presume she would at least be notified that there’s been complaints. Not that she would give the slightest tit. If she had an ounce of decency, she wouldn’t have posted it in the first place. Imagine it even crossing your mind to rehearse a script with your daughter, record her awkwardly stumbling through it while you stand behind her promoting her and then post it on your public page. Nikki has chosen that route for herself. That’s fair enough. But to drag that poor child into it is just reprehensible.

Reactions: 6
Ya I was wondering the same thing. I clicked to report the stories on Instagram. They had options that you had to choose from but it didn’t fit into any of them. It would be handy if they had an option for using children to advertise products because it couldn’t have been any more obvious. That would cut that tit out straight away. I doubt the brands would give a tit. They would just say it’s up to Nikki how she advertises their products. They’re getting the shout out either way. And of course dim David had to go share it to his stories as well. The poor child.
I reported it as bullying and harassment, because that’s what it looked like to me ,

Reactions: 5
Beth and the American twang 😭... She will be a nightmare growing up
All these things that seem cute and hilarious for babies and young children wear off quickly. Then you’re left with spoiled, entitled children who can’t handle not being the centre of attention or getting their own way. A lot of parents need to get their phones out of their child’s face and teach them some manners.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.