Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice the unvaxxed cuz from the UK came over for the party..no tests, swanning around the pavillions 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate the way Denise from “Pea Low” is up nikkis arse.. what’s that about

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When babies are learning to walk do people not get them fitted for proper shoes anymore or is it the norm now to just lash on a pair of Nike and hope for the best? Each to their own but that baby looks like he is struggling to walk with those runners on him?

Reactions: 11
When babies are learning to walk do people not get them fitted for proper shoes anymore or is it the norm now to just lash on a pair of Nike and hope for the best? Each to their own but that baby looks like he is struggling to walk with those runners on him?
No shoes till baby is walking 5/6 weeks is the guidelines.. who cares about that tho they look good and that’s all that matters 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was the first thing i thought when i seen him clearly struggling, and I don't even have kids (yet)!

Reactions: 1
He fell twice in those stories and she just carried on recording 😣😣 poor baby just looked so unsteady!! But sure the Nikes looked great 🙄🙄

Babies need no shoes until they’re established in walking, only then do they need shoes outside to protect their feet. No need for them shoes at all 😔

Reactions: 6
Pimping out Pippa with all the pr, I’m sorry it is so so wrong. The law needs to catch up and stamp out this tit. Especially as the parents haven’t the sense too. :(

Reactions: 17
Pimping out Pippa with all the pr, I’m sorry it is so so wrong. The law needs to catch up and stamp out this tit. Especially as the parents haven’t the sense too. :(
I felt so uncomfortable watching little Pippa. She didn’t look like she wanted to do it at all

Reactions: 10
Well she is very pally with Denise pelo so maybe she’s taking tips 😣😣 awful to see tho!

Reactions: 3
How could Nikki not see how uncomfortable poor Pippa was doing all that. And she was clearly behind the camera prompting her like a crazy stage mom. That poor child is going to have such anxiety with all the pressure on her to perform like that. If she was really outgoing and playing up to the camera, it wouldn’t have seemed so bad. She must have been in a heap even thinking about doing it. It’s just so so wrong and disgusting

Reactions: 11
How could Nikki not see how uncomfortable poor Pippa was doing all that. And she was clearly behind the camera prompting her like a crazy stage mom. That poor child is going to have such anxiety with all the pressure on her to perform like that. If she was really outgoing and playing up to the camera, it wouldn’t have seemed so bad. She must have been in a heap even thinking about doing it. It’s just so so wrong and disgusting
Felt sorry for the child. She didn’t look comfortable at all, Nikki in the background probably gritting her teeth holding script cards.

Reactions: 3
Felt sorry for the child. She didn’t look comfortable at all, Nikki in the background probably gritting her teeth holding script cards.
It’s absolutely shocking. As I said, even if the child was comfortable, it would be horrible to see them being exploited for content and engagement. Most parents with kids that age would be trying to protect them from social media and letting them be innocent and carefree. Nikki plonks her in front of the camera to say her scripted lineslike a performing monkey. She’s obviously trying to tap into all the freebies Pippa can get. It’s a whole new market. Shameful.

I never comment, but poor Pippa should not have been taken advantage of like this to pretend to like something to make sales for her Mam, whos obviously failing at it, she looked like she was about to cry, and kept looking at her Mam obviously for approval to see was she doing it right... the poor child.. it was so cringe.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.