Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl I am lucky to throw on a bra on school mornings. Nikki is just trying too hard to impress, not doubt she is the talk of the yard.
70% of the mum's I see drive up to the school gate in their pajamas and let the kids jump out, "back to school look" is definitely not a thing! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
thank god itā€™s not just me! šŸ™ŒšŸ™ŒšŸ™Œ Nikki almost made me feel like a pleb there šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have a ā€œback to schoolā€ look??? Am I the only one who throws on a pair of leggings and a t shirt in the mornings????
Does she ever even drop her kids to & from school? I highly doubt it. Go way Nikki you fool as if anyone would be looking at you anyway. Ohh I suppose sheā€™ll have to drop Jayden & his big bag of folders the first day in her wrapped Range Rover & new back to school clothes thinking sheā€™s one of the Kardashians!! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Putting a bodysuit on first thing in the morning before a school run.. get a grip nasty Nikki

Reactions: 7
Utter tripe! Back to school look me hole! Who has the time to plan their fuckin outfit for a school run? What world does she actually live in

Reactions: 5
Well ladies have my school run gear sorted.....
Pennys jeggings and t shirt all ready to go roll on winter for my penny style uggs to complete my outfit.... swipe up for look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She probably had Covid. It wouldnā€™t surprise me considering that scummy clan never followed any guidelines
Well her sister Chrissie was very sick with covid a couple of weeks ago!! Still not enough for Nikki to think her immune system is made from goldšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Well ladies have my school run gear sorted.....
Pennys jeggings and t shirt all ready to go roll on winter for my penny style uggs to complete my outfit.... swipe up for look.
You'll regret it when you're the only mam at the school gates not wearing a body suit. Maybe you could pull the look together with a cute clutch or some statement earrings. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My school right attire depended on where I needed to be. Gym clothes/work clothes etc. they take the bus now. I highly recommend for anyone who hates school gate shite like I do.

• Haha
My school right attire depended on where I needed to be. Gym clothes/work clothes etc. they take the bus now. I highly recommend for anyone who hates school gate shite like I do.
When Iā€™m working I look professional at the gates when itā€™s my days to drop/collect,
or same could be going to the gym or SuperValu thatā€™s just how life is
No one wears pyjamas at my gates but no one needs advice on fast fashion from Nikki either
Dress up or down doesnā€™t bother me ā€¦Iā€™m looking for my kids!
I cannot stand the school gates
Omg
Itā€™s so painful for me
Canā€™t wait until they can take the bus šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬ that will be a day to rejoice

Thank god Iā€™m not the only one confused by outfits for the school runā€¦ I have the homeless chic down to a Tā€¦ rarely a hair in place šŸ˜‚ seriously tho I just throw on anything wash my face, brush my teeth and Iā€™m gone. Itā€™s not a planned out outfit - I ainā€™t got no time for that tit! Sure doesnā€™t Nikkiā€™s sister drop and collect them from school?

• Heart
Have to say I wish sheā€™d stop posting about that boy and his family, itā€™s not the place for it. Cop on Nikki.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.