Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And we’ll be fucked again by Christmas. I feel this Christmas is gonna be a total lockdown. Won’t be able to get anything. It’ll be unreal.
Yep I've a feeling that'll happen too or we're going to be even more screwed come January...
People are getting their hopes up but I can't see this working out at all after October. Unless it'll just be like England and it'll be survival of the fittest..

• Sad
Reactions: 5
And we’ll be fucked again by Christmas. I feel this Christmas is gonna be a total lockdown. Won’t be able to get anything. It’ll be unreal.
I think this too! And I’m not anti covid/vaccine! I dunno how they can do it if the majority are vaccinated but I they’ll find a way!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think this too! And I’m not anti covid/vaccine! I dunno how they can do it if the majority are vaccinated but I they’ll find a way!
It only takes a certain few to start spreading it and then we’ll all be in trouble. I honestly think the government sees the people wanting an end to it all and will give it but to the detriment of the people that can’t fight it…. We seen what happened last Christmas and the lockdown after it. I know there’s a vaccine now but if everyone’s not gonna play their part and expect others to then it’s useless.

Reactions: 3
I think we could be back into a full lockdown after Christmas!
Not as long as May though, but maybe a month or so at least!

Reactions: 2
Well I can tell you the test centre near me had queues the whole way out of the centre & back the main road this morning which hasn’t being seen since Dec/Jan. aftermath of the All Ireland final now which was the same scenario in December that poisoned us all.

Reactions: 1
Not after seeing her In full flight on her own Instagram page. She’s not a good advertisement for herself as an employer! 😅

Reactions: 10
Hands up if you’re devo Aimee cancelled her shows 😭 on another note nasty Nikki is being very quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder has Covid hit..👀
No big leaving cert results party for Crioa.. not like them.. it’s usually any excuse for freebies.. cakes/ posters/balloons.. results out today hopefully she got the course she wanted and doesn’t turn into another runabout for Nikki

Reactions: 9
Maybe the dance figures aren’t what she expected, might be a wake up call.
Maybe she’s finally seeing some consequences for her summer of “duck everyone I’m going to do exactly what I want” . And as someone said, why would anyone even consider working for her with her disgusting attitude she has to everything?

Reactions: 8
Is the confirmation medal being shown because it was asked here a few weeks ago if Jayden is getting confirmation?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.