Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these things that seem cute and hilarious for babies and young children wear off quickly. Then you’re left with spoiled, entitled children who can’t handle not being the centre of attention or getting their own way. A lot of parents need to get their phones out of their child’s face and teach them some manners.
So true, at 4 it's cute, at 10 she's an annoying little know it all that wants to sit listening to the adults when all the other kids are off having fun... Kids need to be thought boundaries not treated like mini adults from the time they can talk

Reactions: 7
So true, at 4 it's cute, at 10 she's an annoying little know it all that wants to sit listening to the adults when all the other kids are off having fun... Kids need to be thought boundaries not treated like mini adults from the time they can talk
Absolutely. Teaching them that they are royalty and expecting everyone to look at and listen to them from a young age sets them up for disaster down the line. That’s why there’s a whole generation of teenagers that just can’t cope in society

Absolutely. Teaching them that they are royalty and expecting everyone to look at and listen to them from a young age sets them up for disaster down the line. That’s why there’s a whole generation of teenagers that just can’t cope in society
Also will lead to anxiety and worry when they are not always centre of attention growing up as this is what they have been led to believe they deserve... Like no need for a child to grow up thinking thye are the centre of the universe.. They are headed for a big fall from. Grace in their future

Someones been busy reading here😛Hiya Nikki Hun👋👋👋.....
Someone tell Kris Jenner to calm down 🤣
Her content trying to make a star out of Pippa is painful. This whole generation of YouTube kids is painful “hi guys, I just came on to show you” …

This is exactly why she had to create her own page and separate from the LBP page - she just couldn’t keep it professional. Anyone else remember her posting stuff like this/going on mad rants on the business page 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s an eye opener looking back on highlights people have made on their pages 😂😂 hers made me realise she’s always been like this.

Reactions: 6
Sooooo professional there Nicola “if ya don’t like me duck off” then sign up for my dance classes in the next snap. She just can’t control herself and rise above what’s being said here, she just had to bite

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sooooo professional there Nicola “if ya don’t like me duck off” then sign up for my dance classes in the next snap. She just can’t control herself and rise above what’s being said here, she just had to bite
It's staggering that she runs a business. She literally goes on like a spoiled stroppy teenager with nothing between her ears. I wonder has any of the tit she's pulled all summer affected her dance school

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have any of the classes sold out, think she could be in for a surprise. Lots of my dry aren’t putting the kids back in as much as they did pre covid, enjoying a slower pace with less running round

Reactions: 2
Has she to still operate with small pods of 6 then? Surely this applies when the dance teacher and Business owner are anti vax? Plus what about the adult classes?

Indoor group activities, like sports, art and dance classes, can take place with up to 100 people, provided everyone has been fully vaccinated or has recovered from COVID-19 in the past 6 months. Otherwise, pods of up to 6 people are allowed. The number of pods permitted depend on the size of the venue.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.