Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that not weird to have a party for someone not here anymore ? Also posting it, should that not be private .

Reactions: 6
Is that not weird to have a party for someone not here anymore ? Also posting it, should that not be private .
I just mentioned this on Terries thread. It’s their own business how they want to remember and celebrate their mam, but posting about it for content seems very tacky.

Reactions: 11
I think the thought behind it is nice but it should be private to them and not for thousands of people, the balloons make it look tacky

I think the thought behind it is nice but it should be private to them and not for thousands of people, the balloons make it look tacky
Absolutely. Go and spend time together as a family without having to document it. If there ever was a night to put the phones away and not think about content, this is it.

Reactions: 9
I think terror will do what she has to do for David when it comes to his family, especially his mother but only the bare minimum.. wouldn’t blame her
Ohh I’d say show a face now and gone as poor Terror is jet lagged. Doubt she’ll want to be near any of those anti Vaxxers either and putting bubbles at risk. Bit extreme the lengths they’re going to celebrate a deceased woman’s heavenly birthday!!

purely wondering for no reason other than wondering but are the kids baptised she never mentioned sonny being baptised but she did mention god parents nothing either about jaydens confirmation 🤔
There it pics of pippa christening amy is here godmother

purely wondering for no reason other than wondering but are the kids baptised she never mentioned sonny being baptised but she did mention god parents nothing either about jaydens confirmation 🤔
Yes I think they are,I remember someone asking who would be sonny's godparents and she said she was having trouble deciding and that there'll be murder over it..
I doubt they've had a chance to organise anything I know loads of people with kids who are almost 2 and they haven't been able to get them christened because of restrictions

I remember Jaydens communion. As far as I remember MRS did her makeup and she had a big party in the house/backyard.

Reactions: 1
Of course it's awful her mother isn't here but just seems her heavenly birthday was a showcase for Instagram like really are loads of cookies, cake pops and a pile of bouncy castles really necessary....

Reactions: 10
Of course it's awful her mother isn't here but just seems her heavenly birthday was a showcase for Instagram like really are loads of cookies, cake pops and a pile of bouncy castles really necessary....
I think it was nice but it should have been private - not for insta and for content

Reactions: 11
Shoot me but I think it was nice. They live their lives on Instagram so were obviously going to post it. I agree that somethings should be kept private but they obviously don't think the same. Everyone deals with grief differently. If they didn't share they'd have been commented on too. 🤷‍♀️ (just my opinion) I dread the day when my parents aren't here to celebrate milestones in all our lives.

Reactions: 2
Shoot me but I think it was nice. They live their lives on Instagram so were obviously going to post it. I agree that somethings should be kept private but they obviously don't think the same. Everyone deals with grief differently. If they didn't share they'd have been commented on too. 🤷‍♀️ (just my opinion) I dread the day when my parents aren't here to celebrate milestones in all our lives.
I completely agree that everyone grieves differently and I do think it was nice to mark the milestone. Things like tagging the bakery and Terrie posing for a photo at it seem strange, even for them

Reactions: 5
I completely agree that everyone grieves differently and I do think it was nice to mark the milestone. Things like tagging the bakery and Terrie posing for a photo at it seem strange, even for them
Terries a gobshite with absolutely no social awareness. Wouldn't expect anything else from her. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Does anyone have a “back to school” look??? Am I the only one who throws on a pair of leggings and a t shirt in the mornings????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have a “back to school” look??? Am I the only one who throws on a pair of leggings and a t shirt in the mornings????
Girl I am lucky to throw on a bra on school mornings. Nikki is just trying too hard to impress, not doubt she is the talk of the yard.

Reactions: 3
70% of the mum's I see drive up to the school gate in their pajamas and let the kids jump out, "back to school look" is definitely not a thing! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.