Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh didn’t realize the mam was so young when she passed. That’s really rough.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it. She ordered a take away. She probably blagged it for free.
Also, who places the containers around like that to get a photo?! The bag hardly makes it in the door before we have it down our throats, I could only imagine the look on my partners face if I said no Hun wait I need to set up for an insta pic!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, who places the containers around like that to get a photo?! The bag hardly makes it in the door before we have it down our throats, I could only imagine the look on my partners face if I said no Hun wait I need to set up for an insta pic!! 🤣🤣🤣
It’s such a mundane thing to make such a big deal about. Bring back Sonny eating ice cream

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's a dose himself but I'd say he puts up with some tit living with her! 🤣
I'd say he can't breath until she says so. Getting the car to and from Portugal says it all. What self respecting would either do it or expect someone else to do it.

Reactions: 6
purely wondering for no reason other than wondering but are the kids baptised she never mentioned sonny being baptised but she did mention god parents nothing either about jaydens confirmation 🤔

Reactions: 1
purely wondering for no reason other than wondering but are the kids baptised she never mentioned sonny being baptised but she did mention god parents nothing either about jaydens confirmation 🤔
Confirmation is next week, communions & confirmations only allowed again from next month

Good question.. When its Pippas turn for communion we’ll never hear the end of it

Reactions: 1
Another family get together at “their beach” for deceased Tinas 60th birthday!! Surprised at Terry showing a face given Chrissie & her boyfriend having Covid!! Wonder how many family photos will be published?
I think terror will do what she has to do for David when it comes to his family, especially his mother but only the bare minimum.. wouldn’t blame her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.