Littlebowpip #6 Nikki is a dickie, thinks vaccine makes you sickie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Nikki. You've been such a brave trooper through everything. Following the rules, doing the right thing. Oh no wait, you did your own thing, never followed a rule, claimed every cent you could and then fucked off for the whole summer. Now the big brave rebel is back to reality looking for sympathy.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Oh Nikki. You've been such a brave trooper through everything. Following the rules, doing the right thing. Oh no wait, you did your own thing, never followed a rule, claimed every cent you could and then fucked off for the whole summer. Now the big brave rebel is back to reality looking for sympathy.
Yeah, shes been through so much, that she cant even do her own washing🙄 self entitled witch😤

Reactions: 6
Think everyone knew she was gonna ship it out to the laundry place!!! What’s more shocking is that she paid for it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Jesus that child is going to be eaten alive in secondary school walking around like Mr Price threw up on him. Nikki will probably have to come in at lunch time to make sure he's finished all his greens and spit on a tissue to clean his face
I work in a Boy’s school and we actually encourage this regarding the folders. It works very well especially for first years who often have difficulty organising themselves and coping with all the new subjects etc.
However, I am sick of all the floggers showing their back to school stuff: books, labels etc. We all know how to prepare our children for school and how to label books. It’s so irritating, I’ve seen at least 5 of them showing name labels.

Reactions: 8
I work in a Boy’s school and we actually encourage this regarding the folders. It works very well especially for first years who often have difficulty organising themselves and coping with all the new subjects etc.
However, I am sick of all the floggers showing their back to school stuff: books, labels etc. We all know how to prepare our children for school and how to label books. It’s so irritating, I’ve seen at least 5 of them showing name labels.
When I was growing up labelling my books was the most fun but was done DIY style. My dad got us big white label stickers and we decorated our own and wrote and stuck on our wallpaper covered books or brown paper whatever mammy had haha was the best craic.

Reactions: 8
Stressed sure she’s only home from a 6 week holiday - her sister took baby off to playground and she has a cleaner . What planet does she live on

Reactions: 10
Them kind of quotes are so egotistical! Honest to God….I’m brilliant, blah blah blah! Bullshit

Reactions: 2
She is so crabbit looking in that video of her and sonny drinking their juice. He is cute she just looks like a bag of cats

Reactions: 5
Exactly, she looks like she’s chewing wasps!! And telling him not to spill it at the end!!! He’s a child?!!🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Creased up laughing here at Aimee and the bleeping dating app. Sure she's practically married wtf are they doing using her to promote it 😆😆 absolutely tone deaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.