Michelle Fox MUA

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best unfollow now before all the free wedding and house stuff starts rolling in, cos i will be infuriated😀 shes a walking advert at this stageπŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Free house stuff will drive me mental. We are in our house 4 years need the bathrooms done and can't afford it even though we have 2 good full time jobs. She will get the house filled with #gift and #collab🀬🀬🀬

If it’s the kids first time to the cinema, why not enjoy it instead of filming every move of the child including the walk in, the popcorn getting, the walk to her seat - so annoying - should me a special moment but no film it all for the gram 😩

Reactions: 5
She spent days posting pictures and videos from her friends wedding and when people started asking where the dresses were from etc she said she would gave to check with her friend if she could share those detailsπŸ™„ notions

Reactions: 2
She spent days posting pictures and videos from her friends wedding and when people started asking where the dresses were from etc she said she would gave to check with her friend if she could share those detailsπŸ™„ notions
Wouldnt mind, they were from bloody ASOS, so whats the big secret? As you said "NOTIONS"πŸ™„ Would love to know is she aware theres a thread on here about her now?πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
See Michelle is on the beg again for "vendors" for her hen party!!!! If she wasnt she would just google them like the rest of us "plebs"πŸ™„ she even going to show us her inspo (super begging)😀

Reactions: 4
See Michelle is on the beg again for "vendors" for her hen party!!!! If she wasnt she would just google them like the rest of us "plebs"πŸ™„ she even going to show us her inspo (super begging)😀

Also does the bridesmaids not organise the hen, why is she even asking - she so controlling I’d say

Also a BEGGY MITCHELL

Also does the bridesmaids not organise the hen, why is she even asking - she so controlling I’d say

Also a BEGGY MITCHELL
Because her bridesmaids dont have a social media following, so therefore NO FREEBIES!!! no bride organises their own hen party... bloody beggerπŸ™„

Everything will be tagged now and #gifted when it takes place! There's wedding forums and Facebook pages with vendors and reviewsπŸ™„

Anyone else shocked after she kept tagging the hotel saying they were booked for Saturday low and behold they got upgraded to a suiteπŸ™„

Her rant this morning... so unprofessional. I wouldn't be inclined to give her my custom after it!
I understand no shows are frustrating but there's a more appropriate way to address it. And the "I'm soooo understanding" "I'm too understanding" thrown in a hundred times. She's as common as muck.