LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a family bbq last night and Terrie was of course busy in town with ‘the girls’. Anyone know the story there? Falling out?

Reactions: 3
Looks like a family bbq last night and Terrie was of course busy in town with ‘the girls’. Anyone know the story there? Falling out?
I can’t imagine them getting along. They’re both convinced they’re the centre of the universe. I doubt either of them like compromising.

was that not postponed? like the indoor dining was put on hold.
No- as much as I dislike Nikki & it goes against me putting money in her pocket I have a child who goes to the dance school & they have been back the last 4 weeks. Smaller classes & social distancing

No- as much as I dislike Nikki & it goes against me putting money in her pocket I have a child who goes to the dance school & they have been back the last 4 weeks. Smaller classes & social distancing
Oh don't say that, Nikki already had a fit about supposed parents at the kids' school bitching about her here; she'll lose it entirely if there's dance parents here too 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Did your kid ever see a cent of the money they won at Ireland’s got talent.. maybe it was before your kids time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are no indoor classes allowed. Gyms are open but no classes are being run indoors. I dont think any dance classes are allowed be on.

Reactions: 7
Yes any indoor dance class shouldn't really be officially opened yet but they got away with it because 'individual indoor training' is allowed - which basically means anyone attending a dance class should be doing so in a mapped out square for each student maintaining social distancing rules. From 5th July they were hoping to be able to do training indoors with pods of 6 but this has not been given the go ahead. I doubt very much that the younger kids in dance camp are going to be able to maintain social distance but that doesn't matter to money hungry Nikki!! 🤑🤑🤑 I doubt she even realises what the rules are 🙄 sure she'll be off in Portugal anyway so she doesn't give a damn about whoever is running the school in her absense!! Can you believe she gave out for so long about not being able to open and then she's swanning off when they can 😂😂😂

Oh you’d know by the way she goes on that she’s just trying to prove a point. She’s the type that would be shouting about her rights but wouldn’t take any responsibility for her own actions. it’s such a pity businesses wouldn’t stand up to her. Is she really that influential that they’d be happy to have her tagging herself in their establishment breaking the rules? She’ll keep on her mask in the airport cause she’ll be turfed out otherwise
Was just going to say that. Wait till she gets the airport, then the flight & mask wearing in Portugal is mandatory. It’s not the pop on before you shop like here, all common areas like streets etc. And you are fined if not wearing one.

Well they shouldn't be as my kids are.not allowed back to their classes that are indoors
Same here. Mine have been outdoor since returning. They had planned indoors from July 5th with camps etc but that’s all on hold now so still outdoors

Reactions: 4
“Pea low” sent her a package 😂 Denise mentions Pelo daily.. goes to show how often Nikki watches her.. good enough for Denise she’s up everyone’s arse..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something pissed her off before she posted the last 2 parts of her stories - you could see she was angry! Hi Nikki 👋 😂😂😂

• Haha
Something pissed her off before she posted the last 2 parts of her stories - you could see she was angry! Hi Nikki 👋 😂😂😂
Ah I’d say she was only dying to go on a rant but stopped herself 😂 I’d say there was too many to choose from so she thought against it - thank god!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Pea low” sent her a package 😂 Denise mentions Pelo daily.. goes to show how often Nikki watches her.. good enough for Denise she’s up everyone’s arse..
Does Denise have a thread?.... I'm absolutely delighted for her with the baby news and all but it really grinds my gears the way on one side the older child is seriously babied then the other she's like a mini flogger. 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.