LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know but have to say I'm disgusted with jones and I will defo not be shopping there anymore , that was a collab all along and she should have had it on her stories from the beginning very sneaky the same with the europe hotel

Reactions: 17
Unless she proves that she paid for something take it as a begged freebie. The purpose of her insta account is to beg for free stuff & talk down to us peasants. The same one would sell her old maternity clothes & wouldn’t donate a bow if her life depended on it. I doubt she generates much in sales so good enough for any company who loses out by gifting her.

Reactions: 12
Unless she proves that she paid for something take it as a begged freebie. The purpose of her insta account is to beg for free stuff & talk down to us peasants. The same one would sell her old maternity clothes & wouldn’t donate a bow if her life depended on it. I doubt she generates much in sales so good enough for any company who loses out by gifting her.
She used to do loads with Tony keely when pippa was young and hasn't done a thing since sonny was born so companies are definitely starting to wise up

Reactions: 7
I dont know but have to say I'm disgusted with jones and I will defo not be shopping there anymore , that was a collab all along and she should have had it on her stories from the beginning very sneaky the same with the europe hotel
See she gets away with tagging ad or collab with the hotel, cos she says Gav "paid" for it, so if he got a discount or freebie, as he's not an influencer, he doesn't have to declare it as such. So then technically she doesn't either. Shady either way

Reactions: 5
She used to do loads with Tony keely when pippa was young and hasn't done a thing since sonny was born so companies are definitely starting to wise up
She deff worked with tony keelys when she was pregnant on sonny... She said they had been using them for years

Reactions: 4
Using them being the operative word , using them to bag free stuff that's about it

Reactions: 9
Done with Jone’s Farm now too! They were robbers anyway but they’re local north county Dublin so it’s nice to support local and all that! Not anymore. Pretty soon there’ll be nowhere I can shop, stay or eat! I would be mortified to say that most of the items in my possession were freebies! Or am I a fool that I don’t beg, borrow and steal? Why would anyone work hard anymore when you can get handed these things for selling your soul?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is jone’s gifted. Or has she just been tagging last few months hoping for collab

Sorry put my reading glasses on and have seen she has marked as colllab. Finally her begging paid off and she got her freebees.
be nice if she made the text a little bigger so people could actually read who she was collab with

Reactions: 8
Is jone’s gifted. Or has she just been tagging last few months hoping for collab

Sorry put my reading glasses on and have seen she has marked as colllab. Finally her begging paid off and she got her freebees.
be nice if she made the text a little bigger so people could actually read who she was collab with
Yeah blink and you miss it, always down by the question box in white so it’s easily missable

questioned the collab, am now blocked by said company! 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Unbelievable, it’s not like Jones’ needed the advertisement. They are well established well liked and well used. I won’t be going back.

Nikki Whelans husband Gavin Whelan @gavinwhelan9 international sales manager for @teqball caught on his phone whilst driving yesterday 01/07/21 and videoing his father in law Tony Fitzpatrick whilst dangerously driving a Rangerover jeep on a motorway/dual carriageway so possibly driving 100/120km a hour!!! I’m sure @gardainsta will have something to say about that. Driving whilst using your phone stipulate a mandatory court summons, an €80 fine & 3 penalty points. So irresponsible of him and to post on a public forum to over 6,000 followers 😡

Attachments

• 186.1 KB
  • 181.2 KB
  • 173.9 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Angry
    • Wow
    Reactions: 10
    I had mailed Jones last week and asked what’s story was with Nikki tagging them in everything and not stating if it was a collab or not. They came back to me and said they will be collaborating with her but it WASNT on this ?!?! Well that’s a bloody lie.

• Wow
    Nikki Whelans husband Gavin Whelan @gavinwhelan9 international sales manager for @teqball caught on his phone whilst driving yesterday 01/07/21 and videoing his father in law Tony Fitzpatrick whilst dangerously driving a Rangerover jeep on a motorway/dual carriageway so possibly driving 100/120km a hour!!! I’m sure @gardainsta will have something to say about that. Driving whilst using your phone stipulate a mandatory court summons, an €80 fine & 3 penalty points. So irresponsible of him and to post on a public forum to over 6,000 followers 😡
    ... Maybe tell the actual guards, or his company? Posting here isn't going to go anything.

Reactions: 5
    Actually disgusted with Jones also. I thought I was doing good unfollowing her. Up pops Jones and there she is. I'll be unfollowing them and won't be buying from them anymore

Just seen the Gav video on insta... Shocking and disgraceful

Reactions: 3
    Not the first time Gav on his phone when driving, seen him coming out of their estate driving their flash jeep while on the phone a few weeks back one rule for one

Reactions: 1
    They can flaunt their fire pit, pergola and hot tub all they want, they’ll always be a pair of scumbags that won’t follow simple rules. In the space if a few hours, herself and Gav have both put other people at risk. Holding up the mask. She should have been fucked out of that salon if she wasn’t willing to wear it properly. She doesn’t want to get the vaccine or wear a mask. But she wants to be out and about getting her freebies.

• Heart
    Reactions: 11
    How is it okay for her to do that with the mask, but if any other customer did it they'd probably be asked to leave? Gives the salon such a bad reputation if they tolerate that.

• Heart
    Nikki giving two fingers to Covid!! 😡 So it’s ok for Nikki Whelan to sit unvaccinated & unmasked in a hair salon. Shame on that salon, absolutely disgraceful carry on. If she’s not prepared to wear her mask then she shouldn’t be allowed to enter!!!

Attachments

• Heart
    Nikki giving two fingers to Covid!! 😡 So it’s ok for Nikki Whelan to sit unvaccinated & unmasked in a hair salon. Shame on that salon, absolutely disgraceful carry on. If she’s not prepared to wear her mask then she shouldn’t be allowed to enter!!!
    its ridiculous isn't it. Like that's a disposable mask, you can get hair dye on it ffs. As much as I hate wearing masks for more than a few mins, I do it, and am fully vaccinated. Am getting my colour done in the morning, and can guarantee I wouldn't be long told to put a mask on if i decided to take it off or not wear one while in there. Its beyond galling really how these ones get to do what they want throughout this whole shitshow of a year... yet are the first complaining when things aren't opening up, or holidays get cancelled etc.

Reactions: 12
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.