LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't think of something I'd enjoy less than listening to nikki witter on for an hour and a half

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she not offering outdoor classes like a lot of dance schools? Probably not money making enough for Nikki.

Reactions: 4
Her feed is so boring. Garden shite baby food shite cheap clothes freebies. That's it

Reactions: 2
just my opinion but the beggy mitchell title was better.

Ireland look like they are defo going ahead with the green passport for covid so how is she gonna travel without the vaccine.

Reactions: 3

Ireland look like they are defo going ahead with the green passport for covid so how is she gonna travel without the vaccine.
You don't need a vaccine for the green passport, you just need a negative PCR test.

Is she not offering outdoor classes like a lot of dance schools? Probably not money making enough for Nikki.
There is no outside space where her studio is in airside. I'm hoping people will think twice about putting their kids into a dance school with a owner that won't vaccinate

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain Aimee's complete double standards on insta? "Don't mind social media its totally fake" also " I'm gonna filter the tit out of this photo despite the fact that the company I modelled for are gonna put up the real one" !! You can't have it both ways hun and now I'm gonna get called a troll 😒

Reactions: 6
Why has she jones garden mentioned in all her stories did they gift her stuff she hasn’t it tagged as gifted but she never does as she’s a snakey mare

Reactions: 2
She just couldn't resist showing off her parm laid down with all the clothes she's buying 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Omg how over the top was her reaction to baby news say deep down she like feck gonna steal sunny thunder

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oh wow considering shes barely mentioned Terry or david lately that was waaayyyyh OTT

Reactions: 10

This title got the most likes 🤷‍♀️

Once again someone else's news is all about her. "it's so exciting I'M going to be a real auntie, ME, I get to be an auntie, MY kids are going to have real cousins"

How's Terrie feeling Nik?
How's David feeling Nik?
How's the baby going Nik?

Nothing? Nope? All about you? OK then.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.