LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know but have to say I'm disgusted with jones and I will defo not be shopping there anymore , that was a collab all along and she should have had it on her stories from the beginning very sneaky the same with the europe hotel
Im going to messages jones , didn't think they were that desperate for sales

Reactions: 4
Something pissed her off before she posted the last 2 parts of her stories - you could see she was angry! Hi Nikki 👋 😂😂😂
She was ready to explode alright. Probably because she was pulled up on something. You can take your pick. The free furniture, maskless visit to the hairdressers or Gavs stunt. They’re on a roll this week.

Reactions: 8
Don’t bother messaging Jones they will just piss you off with their reply. Her life is all for show and that’s the sad part she spends more time begging and selling than anything else so realistically she’s just a glorified sales woman!

Reactions: 10
Don’t bother messaging Jones they will just piss you off with their reply. Her life is all for show and that’s the sad part she spends more time begging and selling than anything else so realistically she’s just a glorified sales woman!
They will probably just block you. What they fail to realise is they are a relatively small business in a specific area of north co. Dublin with a lot of local customers, Nikki doesn’t appear to be too well liked so they’ve probably done their business more harm than good.

Reactions: 5
What the duck is with her post with the hanging in there and looking like she's about to cry. She's just back from the bloody presidential suite, got her back garden kitted out more than love Island and got her hair done... gone piss off nikki she makes my blood boil she hasn't a feckin clue agghhhhhhh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s the bets they’ll all be flying off this week to Portugal 😂😂 all the new hair and all 😝 let’s hope they stay there 🤞

Some parts of Portugal are under an 11pm curfew at the minute because of the increase in cases because of all the British tourists - I heard certain parts, including Lisbon, has a 3pm curfew!!! Can you imagine Nikki if wherever she's going gets a curfew and she has to stay in her hotel room!!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They flew out today! Gave and the Dad brought all their gear over in the jeep 🙄
WHAT? Seriously 😂😂😂 eejits, only dying to see her Ronnie when the sun hits her face… you know her pigmentation 😂😂 always secretly hoping it never disappears.

Some parts of Portugal are under an 11pm curfew at the minute because of the increase in cases because of all the British tourists - I heard certain parts, including Lisbon, has a 3pm curfew!!! Can you imagine Nikki if wherever she's going gets a curfew and she has to stay in her hotel room!!! 😱
Let’s bleeping all pray at bedtime tonight that that’s true 🤞🤞🤞 only dying to see that rant 😂😂😂

• Haha
I couldn’t imagine her being out past 11 anyway with kids especially sonny unless I’m just very naive 😳

Reactions: 2
You're right I doubt she would be out late. But I suppose the point is more that the cases there are getting so high they've felt the need to impose a curfew so God knows what restrictions/stipulations are coming in next!! 😱

They are going to Vilamoura, same place they always go to . Doubt they would be out after 11pm anyway with kids.

Reactions: 3
She's very quiet. She's learning. She's clearly doing something shady and knows she'll be slated if she puts it on the gram

What's she gonna wrap the car in? LBP your local importer of over priced Chinese clothes! Or BSD, remortgage your gaff to pay for classes with me sister who has no qualifications to justify the price!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's very quiet. She's learning. She's clearly doing something shady and knows she'll be slated if she puts it on the gram

What's she gonna wrap the car in? LBP your local importer of over priced Chinese clothes! Or BSD, remortgage your gaff to pay for classes with me sister who has no qualifications to justify the price!
she’s obviously gone away- she said she was going in July & gav had the pic up the other day with her dad down in rosslare heading onto the boat, someone few posts back said they were driving over with all the luggage

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.