LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t she just have waited till she got home to take the photo instead of tagging herself there with the mask hanging off. You’d expect nothing better from her personally but she did that salon no favours

Reactions: 6
Nikki giving two fingers to Covid!! 😡 So it’s ok for Nikki Whelan to sit unvaccinated & unmasked in a hair salon. Shame on that salon, absolutely disgraceful carry on. If she’s not prepared to wear her mask then she shouldn’t be allowed to enter!!!
She’s clearly only holding that up because she’s on her phone. Probably put it back down when finished

Reactions: 5
She done it to cause controversy and to prove she won’t be told/ made follow rules
Oh you’d know by the way she goes on that she’s just trying to prove a point. She’s the type that would be shouting about her rights but wouldn’t take any responsibility for her own actions. it’s such a pity businesses wouldn’t stand up to her. Is she really that influential that they’d be happy to have her tagging herself in their establishment breaking the rules? She’ll keep on her mask in the airport cause she’ll be turfed out otherwise

Reactions: 10
These companies are doing themselves no favours by the looks of it 🙈 that video , Jesus how much do they have to bang on about how dangerous it is 😫

Reactions: 7
That Salon don’t care

I’m curious to know do influencers go into places and say would you like to collab with me I just love to be that person behind the counter

B and Q must have turned her down for the hot tub 😊😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can only imagine what she’s like in public looking for freebies. I’d say she’s like Del Boy wheeling and dealing. And then coming on with her hauls nearly choking on her T’s. The poor kids must be mortified. She probably tried to sell the mask back to the salon after the haircut

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can only imagine what she’s like in public looking for freebies. I’d say she’s like Del Boy wheeling and dealing. And then coming on with her hauls nearly choking on her T’s. The poor kids must be mortified. She probably tried to sell the mask back to the salon after the haircut
The kids don’t know any different, it’s all they’ve ever seen and she’s trying to get Pippa on the same path

Reactions: 2
The kids don’t know any different, it’s all they’ve ever seen and she’s trying to get Pippa on the same path
I couldn’t believe she allowed that garden centre to share the posts with Pippa in them. She’d probably have swapped her for a fire pit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some craic when she is flying to Portugal and the kids have to wear a mask too. The way the delta is flying around she won't be long catching it. My fully vaccinated cousin tested postive last week, luckily cause she is vaccinated it just hit her like a mild flu

Reactions: 3
Some craic when she is flying to Portugal and the kids have to wear a mask too. The way the delta is flying around she won't be long catching it. My fully vaccinated cousin tested postive last week, luckily cause she is vaccinated it just hit her like a mild flu
I wouldn’t like to be in the airport with her. She’ll tear the place down around her. She won’t be in to queuing or following rules. She’ll be expecting to fly the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also why is she advertising her camps, as far as I am aware indoor dance classes are not allowed resume next week

Reactions: 2
That Salon don’t care

I’m curious to know do influencers go into places and say would you like to collab with me I just love to be that person behind the counter

B and Q must have turned her down for the hot tub 😊😂😂
Red velvet do all the huns hairs

Reactions: 5
They can flaunt their fire pit, pergola and hot tub all they want, they’ll always be a pair of scumbags that won’t follow simple rules. In the space if a few hours, herself and Gav have both put other people at risk. Holding up the mask. She should have been fucked out of that salon if she wasn’t willing to wear it properly. She doesn’t want to get the vaccine or wear a mask. But she wants to be out and about getting her freebies.
Look at it this way...She gets her hair done in Red Velvet...Jane ain't the epitome of sticking to the rules...that's all I'm saying!..☕

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.