Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emilee86

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion: Little bow Pip wanted a dip and didn't know where to find it. She hopped on a plane despite the new strain but didn't leave the lip behind her".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Little Bow Pip has lost her shit,
And can't sell her tatty clothes;
Leave her alone, in her rented home,
And her hundreds of over priced bows!

Little Nikki Fitz just won't call it quitz
When it comes to recording her kids!
Put down the phone, stop decorating your home,
Stop robbing people of their last few quids!

Little Bow Pip had a little wine sip,
And a live Zoom with all the gals!
Now she has inside jokes with all those sad folks
Coz she's got no other pals!

Poor little Nik, takes painkillers when sick
But leaves her kids to suffer when ill.
She's always on the beg, for carpets, blinds and beds
She wouldn't know what to do with a bill!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
My heart breaks for their dad, their last baby turned 18 and graduated school in the same week, so many important milestones without his wife being there. It must be so bitter sweet. You can always see how crushed he is she can't be here and how much he loves his daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

HumphreyB

VIP Member
No big fan of Nikkis but dont think her childrens medical business is anyone elses even though i know she speaks about it!!I'v 2 friends with 3 kids each who never vaccinated their kids..they are literally the healthiest kids i know!!Would never judge anyone on vaccine choices..each to own
Of course they are healthy, they get the benefit of herd immunity because everyone else is vaccinated. Honestly total eye roll at anyone who doesnt vaccinate their kids.

Reactions: 37
if my little sister was finishing school and my mam was gone, I would be over there making the biggest fuss. I know there are rules but people also need to have a bit of common sense and humanity in these situations. Poor kid has had a tough enough time I don’t think it’s fair to be calling a sixteen year old selfish or spoilt like that

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

dotiedot

Chatty Member
To the person who told her she really deserved the stay, you need to have a long hard look at yourself and reflect on your life 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Can we stop with the covid policing? It’s ruining good threads.. she’s gonna go to Portugal on a family holiday like most of the country, I’ll be there too, that’s not even breaking any restrictions. Way more actual stuff to talk about than this covid shite
Not moderating there are we!!?? As far as I can see nobody has said anything about her breakung restrictions going on hols? We all know what is and isn't allowed! That's not what's annoying people... It's the fact she was crying "poor me we have no money" while doing up a garden and booking holidays abroad.. The fact she was spouting support local and "any small business who need a shout out and some support" and all that shite. And then at the drop of a pin was fucking off abroad and supporting Zara hauls, Penneys hauls, etc etc... Its the constant sharing of false information about government conspiracy theories!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Antop2020

Chatty Member
To be fair she was so delighted and shocked... She really didn't expect it... Must be hard for her finishing school and her 18th and her mam not there. Glad they made it special for her

• Heart
Reactions: 26

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
oh wow considering shes barely mentioned Terry or david lately that was waaayyyyh OTT
Has to prove to all the haterz that she still likes them 😉
I thought it was so jarring when she said to Pippa "Terrie has released the news, we can get excited now". Like, what an odd concept for a 6 year old to try and comprehend. You can't tell anyone about your aunty's baby until she tells thousands of strangers on the internet first 🤨. I wouldn't have told Pippa at all until the news was public.

Reactions: 26

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Rule number 1 of going Begging

- make sure to tag the 5 star hotel ...the exact second you get into your car to drive the 3 hours down...so you can only Hope they will prep your room with a spread of gifts etc

- clean your begging bowl..so it shines in the Kerry sunlight

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Emilee86

Chatty Member
How can she go on about how she is struggling then show her garden kitted out like that....... honest to god I've 30 euro in my bank account to next week that's me and my husband both on front line makes me first of all sick then I want to cry cause so stressed... she really hasn't a clue

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Emilee86

Chatty Member
I cannot wait for Terri's baby to come.... it will be brand ambassador for calpol and formula companies. Will be poster child for vaccinations id do it all to feck her off 🙉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Matt Britton, of course.

Of course?! Shut the fuck up nikki. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole after gifting you shit. Anyone who thinks you deserve the steam Off their piss is someone ill steer well clear of.

Also, off topic but Aimees new song is shite.

• Haha
I've never posted here, but please remember she is in the minority in the country. I'm at this moment in a vaccination centre along with 100s of others who are only happy to be vaccinated and not for the reasons of going on holiday, for protection against serious illness.
Her views are based on nothing, no scientific argument, no common sense. She talks to a screen so its easy for people to get infuriated by her. Could she handle a debate, I dont think so.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
As much as what they all do rubs me the wrong way 99% of the time, I do feel for her. Finishing school is one of those big life occasions not having your Mam there for would be very difficult. Not condoning them breaking regulations at all but calling the young one a selfish spoilt brat is going a bit too far 😬 They are probably trying to make a bit of a fuss out of her to help fix the gaping hole in all of their lives on a day like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Antop2020

Chatty Member
And then Portugal announce you need full vaccinations to enter for the next two weeks at least... 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20