LittleBowPip #4 Don't start a fight, coz only my opinion matters and I'm always right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God the effort of going before July 19th however I’m sure she would pretend it’s a business trip as she buys the LBP kid stuff over there according to herself. Actually what am I saying, shur they aren’t being vaccinated so it’s the same effort for them to go now as to go on July 19 only that they have to pretend it’s essential 🙄 please nobody ask them where exactly as they own villa moura themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God the effort of going before July 19th however I’m sure she would pretend it’s a business trip as she buys the LBP kid stuff over there according to herself. Actually what am I saying, shur they aren’t being vaccinated so it’s the same effort for them to go now as to go on July 19 only that they have to pretend it’s essential 🙄 please nobody ask them where exactly as they own villa moura themselves
I know of other instagrammers who have travelled for ‘work’ but how can she get away with bringing 3 kids & a teenager with her??

Reactions: 2
Isn't it TYPICAL of Nikki that they couldn't wait 2 more weeks, had to get in ahead of all the other "sheep in Ireland". How can a business woman make such stupid decisions time and time again and get away with it!? Absolute joke

Reactions: 10
Some parts of Portugal are under an 11pm curfew at the minute because of the increase in cases because of all the British tourists - I heard certain parts, including Lisbon, has a 3pm curfew!!! Can you imagine Nikki if wherever she's going gets a curfew and she has to stay in her hotel room!!! 😱
Around Vilamoura the curfew is 3.30pm on Sat & Sun, and I think 9pm other nights. All restaurants & bars have to be closed by those times, but I don't think it means you have to stay indoors.

Mad to be driving down if they were only going for a couple of weeks!

Reactions: 1
she’s obviously gone away- she said she was going in July & gav had the pic up the other day with her dad down in rosslare heading onto the boat, someone few posts back said they were driving over with all the luggage
Driving over with all the luggage, seriously?!!!

Driving over with all the luggage, seriously?!!!
Going by her kerry trip for 2 nights she had everything but the kitchen sink, I’d say she was a nightmare leading up to the packing for Portugal.. I’d say “my dad” and “gav” didn’t have a minutes peace with the bossy witch

Reactions: 3
Driving to Portugal with 3 kids, some holiday 🙈
The dad & gav drove, presuming she’s flying with all the kids. Gav had a video up of the dad sleeping in the car - filmed by him while driving! There was a post about it a few pages back

Reactions: 2
Driving to Portugal with 3 kids, some holiday 🙈
Princess Nikki isn’t a peasant she flew over (first class couldn’t be mixing with the peasants)

Sonny’s a very smart baby he already “just knows” that Portugal is Nikkis country

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's an insufferable twit!😂 Nikki just bleeping stay in Portugal and do us all a favour! Whole family are clowns

Reactions: 7
OMFG i thought when i saw Gavin video driving with Tony, I thought he was going on a business trip to UK or something and bringing Tony along, which is bad enough. I knew she was going, but honestly presumed it would be after 19th when things are lifted. I'm actually shocked and disgusted with her for going this early while non essential travel isn't allowed/warned against. It just shows the pure disregard for everyone else and the 16 months the rest of the country/world has put down. In the words of Nikki Grahame rip, "Who does she think she is!? Who IS She!" :rolleyes: 😂
Ah I'm so annoyed. Whatever about eye rolling and yeah we know she doesn't care/doesn't believe/will do her own thing... this is just a kick in the teeth to everyone, and 2 fingers up.

Reactions: 10
Oh my god did the dad and Gav really drive over with their luggage?? For a holiday??? 😱 That is crazy! If that place is so amazing and exclusive surely you can rent or buy anything you need?? I'm only fairly new to Nikki (came here like some others did when her and Aimee were giving out about it 🤣😂) so I've never seen her flaunting herself about in Portugal - I've a feeling she's going to be insufferable 😭

Sonny knows his parents are pure creatures that break every rule, and Care about no know else only themselves - yep he sure does Nikki 🤪

Oh my god did the dad and Gav really drive over with their luggage?? For a holiday??? 😱 That is crazy! If that place is so amazing and exclusive surely you can rent or buy anything you need?? I'm only fairly new to Nikki (came here like some others did when her and Aimee were giving out about it 🤣😂) so I've never seen her flaunting herself about in Portugal - I've a feeling she's going to be insufferable 😭
oh you dont know so.. they OWN Portugal :rolleyes: 😂 😂 😂 😂 She refused to tell people before where they stayed, as it was 'their place' and was afraid the peasants would rock up en masse... its a normal resort they stay in every year 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nikki wouldn rent anything for her babies heaven forbid the child had to go into a rented travel cot 🤣 she much prefers to just take everything for free “gifted” instead 🙄

oh you dont know so.. they OWN Portugal :rolleyes: 😂 😂 😂 😂 She refused to tell people before where they stayed, as it was 'their place' and was afraid the peasants would rock up en masse... its a normal resort they stay in every year 🤦‍♀️
🤣🤣🤣 she thinks she's some kind of celebrity that would have crowds flocking to the place if she said she goes there 🤣🤣🤣 her delusions of grandeur crack me up 😂 the balcony in the video she posted with Sonny looked very run of the mill/standard to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Has she actually gone to Portugal????? I’m not jealous of her just actually raging she couldn’t wait 2 weeks!!!!! 😡🙄

Same! Not one bit jealous, just infuriated that she will go and come back with not one ounce of fine or damage done to her businesses!!

I know a few people like that though. HAVE TO be the first to do everything! Nikki prob had panic attacks when the international travel was announced for 19th July "But Gav... I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO GO ON A HOLIDAY"!! Such a spoilt witch attitude!!! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.