LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea it really made me realise I’m so lucky. Like poor Pippa misses ballet class and Jayden misses soccer. I was being selfish thinking about how my husband was in hospital with covid over Christmas, that our 7 month old didn’t really have a Christmas and I have a surgery coming up on the 24th for my MS. I was cursing covid for my own Situation but I can see Gavin is in a much worse situation than others and I should be grateful for what I have
This exactly - they don't realise how lucky they have it. Put out about not getting to Porchewgal. Still income coming in some form or other but woe is them. They are a well matched pair anyway entitled and selfish through and through.
I'm sure all the people who have lost loved ones or their whole livelihoods will be unable to sleep tonight knowing how disadvantaged poor Pippa and Jayden are.

Reactions: 5
GAVIN YOU bleeping MUPPET WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW IS TO PROTECT THE VULNERABLE. what you're saying is lock them away so YOU can live your life. You selfish prick. you better hope karma doesn't come for you. They're disgusting, that whole family. Nikki flogging anything she can get her hands on, Aimee whining about having to dye her own hair, Chrissie who never posts anything relevant other than giving out about lockdown with the same bloody posed picture every time. Your privilege is showing. And what absolutely GALLS me is when they're called out they make a big deal about losing their mum. The same tit. Family is everything. But just ours... duck everyone else. That doesn't justify your disgusting behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did any of ye see Gavins little rant?
Lock up the vulnerable he means but gav is so thick he is referring to old people, he forgets that there are young kids that are vulnerable too, kids that are in dance schools and sports but sure duck them as long my daughter gets her class. Aren't you fuckin lucky you have 3 healthy kids ya dope!! If you had one vulnerable kids and 2 healthy like me you would be saying that, cause you can't send the healthy ones to classes anyway cause they could bring something into the house! So unbelievably stupid and ignorant cause it's something that doesn't effect them! I'm fuckin fuming

And too add he going on about protecting the vulnerable when he wont even take a vaccine or vaccinate his kids so other can be safe ?!?! duck you and your uneducated opinions

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's always the people with about four brain cells to rub together who go on these rants. I honestly feel they do not have the intelligence to understand it. Move to Australia love, where one case in a town will shut it down for weeks on end.
We all know kids are suffering, my kids are too. At least your family live close by and they get to see grandparents, etc. Absolutely no idea how high they are in the tit pile of life right now. We're all bleeping suffering. Get over yourself now and row in like the rest of us. Complaining and calling people sheep makes you look like nothing but a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the both of them, and all the Fitzpatricks, are severely lacking in any critical thinking skills and probably don't even give a tit how deliberately ignorant they are. I despise how NPHET and the government are speaking to us all like we're five, but clearly it's needed for some people in society who still. don't. get. it a whole 12 months later!! Do I think the government should be doing more e.g. rapid testing for businesses, increasing the vaccine rollout, vaccinate teachers now ffs, etc. so that society can open up a bit more? Yes, absolutely, but I'm not about to ask my elderly relatives to lock themselves in their bedrooms so that I can go to Penney's whenever I want.

Reactions: 10
I think the both of them, and all the Fitzpatricks, are severely lacking in any critical thinking skills and probably don't even give a tit how deliberately ignorant they are. I despise how NPHET and the government are speaking to us all like we're five, but clearly it's needed for some people in society who still. don't. get. it a whole 12 months later!! Do I think the government should be doing more e.g. rapid testing for businesses, increasing the vaccine rollout, vaccinate teachers now ffs, etc. so that society can open up a bit more? Yes, absolutely, but I'm not about to ask my elderly relatives to lock themselves in their bedrooms so that I can go to Penney's whenever I want.
These assholes are the ones that won’t accept the vaccines either, putting everyone else at risk!

Reactions: 2
These assholes are the ones that won’t accept the vaccines either, putting everyone else at risk!
They’ll be first in line for the vaccine so they can travel to their own country Portugal!!! They won’t tell you they got it tho!

Reactions: 8
THIS!!! I too now understand why they speak to us like we are 5!! Nikki planning a trip to LA for Oct for the dance school?!? Does she realise that

Reactions: 6
THIS!!! I too now understand why they speak to us like we are 5!! Nikki planning a trip to LA for Oct for the dance school?!? Does she realise that
She’s as thick as a double ditch we’ve already been told not to be planning summer/Christmas trips abroad! Believe me I’m no sheep and I love travel as much as Nikki if not more but I put the health and well-being of my vulnerable loved ones and our front line workers ahead of my non essential holidays!

Reactions: 3
Love how all the blaggers get their gifted babygrows from the little one in a box and is mere mortals who spend our money on them don’t get them boxed

Reactions: 3
Neither of them are good representatives of their respective brands/business at all.
Karma will bite them at some stage.
It already is nipping at them. The rants are driven by pure rage that they can’t get their own way. I miss normal life so much but I do get a small kick out of seeing these brats sulk and whinge.

Reactions: 7
Love how all the blaggers get their gifted babygrows from the little one in a box and is mere mortals who spend our money on them don’t get them boxed
I actually hate seeing people getting gifted stuff that I spend hard earned money on. It really turns me off a brand! 😩

Reactions: 9
Am I odd or is 6am not a normal wake up time for a baby? Like he's what 6 months old? A 3am bottle also sounds normal....

Am I odd or is 6am not a normal wake up time for a baby? Like he's what 6 months old? A 3am bottle also sounds normal....
I’d say she’s raging she needs sleep training and he doesn’t sleep all night for her 😂 my similar aged baby does 8-8 since they were 6 weeks old! It’s AMAZING 🙌🏻😂

If their mother (RIP) was still alive and going through treatment, Nikki and gang would be video shaming anyone they see without a mask out outside of their 5km. If the narrative suits them, that’s the way they go. This would be very different if they had something to gain out of it. And the thing is, they actually do, we are all doing this to keep our families and friends but because they aren’t clever enough to see it !

Reactions: 8
Yeah but that doesn't suit Queen Nikki's schedule so it can't stay that way 🙄. It's her world, we're all just living in it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.