LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went food
Shopping today did you Nikki cause it wasn’t food I saw you carrying in the pavilions I’m swords! And that’s outside your 5k and not essential but sure your Nikki whelan your so important. Idiots like you have us in another lockdown !

Reactions: 9
Where did she fit the gym?? Is it a downstairs room

She went food
Shopping today did you Nikki cause it wasn’t food I saw you carrying in the pavilions I’m swords! And that’s outside your 5k and not essential but sure your Nikki whelan your so important. Idiots like you have us in another lockdown !
What was she carrying

She went food
What was she buying I'm dying to know what she actually spends her money on😂😂

Reactions: 2
Imagine buying yourself runners, then coming back on to say they’re sold out but you’ve found similar and if we want to swipe up we can buy them......while you hide the #af in your wardrobe.

oh Nikki you silly cow 🙄🙄🙄

Also.....why is the sister in her house???

LEVEL FUCKIN 5 Nikki 😡😡😡

Reactions: 8
Imagine buying yourself runners, then coming back on to say they’re sold out but you’ve found similar and if we want to swipe up we can buy them......while you hide the #af in your wardrobe.

oh Nikki you silly cow 🙄🙄🙄

Also.....why is the sister in her house???

LEVEL FUCKIN 5 Nikki 😡😡😡
I thought that too, but her dad is a single parent, so is allowed a bubble, who i assume is Nikki's household.... in saying that, im very sure Aimee and Chrissie are still seeing both households too, which is absolutely not allowed, they just wont show it anymore🙄

Reactions: 6
I thought that too, but her dad is a single parent, so is allowed a bubble, who i assume is Nikki's household.... in saying that, im very sure Aimee and Chrissie are still seeing both households too, which is absolutely not allowed, they just wont show it anymore🙄
exactly. One household....not Christie, Aimee, David and Nikki 🙈🙈

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she was buying anything... everything she gets is a freebie! So pissed off that she is blatantly posting croía in their house doing stupid face masks and her simple Valentines tradition looks a bit OTT aswell! Tomorrow she’ll have gotcha covered designing their dinner table

• Haha
In fairness the equipment is class but sure no ordinary person could afford that

Reactions: 5
What was she buying I'm dying to know what she actually spends her money on😂😂
Well she had a boots bag and I know she defo lives near three chemists and one of them is boots so she didn’t need the pavillions for that ok and swords is nearly 10km from where she lives !

Reactions: 2
I see a monitor in front of Nikki.....hardly for Pippa?
Don't think so, she has an older BT model in Pippa's room...or she did have up until recently. I'd say she has whatever monitor that is to hear Sonny. I had a WiFi camera for my child before and it was crap because you had to have the screen on at all times to hear/see, which I imagine the owlet camera is like also.

Don't think so, she has an older BT model in Pippa's room...or she did have up until recently. I'd say she has whatever monitor that is to hear Sonny. I had a WiFi camera for my child before and it was crap because you had to have the screen on at all times to hear/see, which I imagine the owlet camera is like also.
The owlet has a camera that can see baby but you view on your phone.

should have clarified, I have the owlet. It was a gift because I wouldn’t spend that kinda money on a monitor. It’s literally an app you go into so it’s quick to use but I wouldn’t be using a second monitor.

Last edited:
The owlet has a camera that can see baby but you view on your phone.

should have clarified, I have the owlet. It was a gift because I wouldn’t spend that kinda money on a monitor. It’s literally an app you go into so it’s quick to use but I wouldn’t be using a second monitor.
Yeah I had a more of a look at it, I definitely wouldn't recommend any camera that has to work off wifi or a phone screen. It just isn't worth the hassle. One night our WiFi cut off and we had no monitor for a few days. That was when we decide to buy a regular camera/monitor.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I had a more of a look at it, I definitely wouldn't recommend any camera that has to work off wifi or a phone screen. It just isn't worth the hassle. One night our WiFi cut off and we had no monitor for a few days. That was when we decide to buy a regular camera/monitor.
I do have a bog standard BT one too for day time because the sock needs to charge. (Another gift) and I love it!

just shows if she had a BT one for Pippa she obviously wasn’t into her freebie brands then!

Reactions: 1
was anyone else’s heart in their mouth watching her little one on the treadmill 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And her laughing about the trousers nearly falling down while she was going so fast, was waiting for her to come off the back and break her neck

was anyone else’s heart in their mouth watching her little one on the treadmill 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And her laughing about the trousers nearly falling down while she was going so fast, was waiting for her to come off the back and break her neck
I was so shocked. She thought it was hilarious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.