LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t begrudge anyone making /earning money by no means but have to say flashing that fancy gym up when most of us are fucked is a bit insensitive. Be better if she referred to the fact it was free and they were fortunate to be in a position to get it ( if it was free ) and if not it’s worse when you look at the cost of it 😳 Bad timing to be plugging it I think .

Reactions: 7
I don’t begrudge anyone making /earning money by no means but have to say flashing that fancy gym up when most of us are fucked is a bit insensitive. Be better if she referred to the fact it was free and they were fortunate to be in a position to get it ( if it was free ) and if not it’s worse when you look at the cost of it 😳 Bad timing to be plugging it I think .
She doesn’t give a f*%k about anyone or how insensitive it is Nikki only cares about Nikki

Reactions: 6
Dear Nikki.
I hope the insta algorithm buries you, you waste of space. You're greedy, whingy, self entitled, gobby and pretentious.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like she couldn't care less about the bow company ever since finding out Sonny was a boy. Even the last brand rep search, she picked people she wouldn't have dreamed of picking previous years. I suppose she doesn't have to bother anymore, the money is rolling in anyway weather the new algorithm buries her or not.

Reactions: 1
Dear Nikki.
I hope the insta algorithm buries you, you waste of space. You're greedy, whingy, self entitled, gobby and pretentious.
What does this mean 🙈 is it something to do with their views ? I see it’s shared loads.

What does this mean 🙈 is it something to do with their views ? I see it’s shared loads.
She's asking people to save/comment/like etc because it means she'll appear in more feeds. I couldn't be bothered with her. Spreading her false information and downright dangerous practises

Reactions: 3
She's asking people to save/comment/like etc because it means she'll appear in more feeds. I couldn't be bothered with her. Spreading her false information and downright dangerous practises
Ohh right thanks ,got ya now , I wasn’t 100% what the symbols meant 🙈

Did any of ye see Gavins little rant?
What an entitled hole! His kids are lucky enough that mammy pimps them out and they can afford all these classes online they’re missing out on duck all plus Pippa looks quite happy this is the new norm quit going on about it gav and suck it up you prick!

Reactions: 3
Pack of entitled arseholes is all they are- they couldn’t give one fig about anyone else

Reactions: 2
Did any of ye see Gavins little rant?
Yea it really made me realise I’m so lucky. Like poor Pippa misses ballet class and Jayden misses soccer. I was being selfish thinking about how my husband was in hospital with covid over Christmas, that our 7 month old didn’t really have a Christmas and I have a surgery coming up on the 24th for my MS. I was cursing covid for my own Situation but I can see Gavin is in a much worse situation than others and I should be grateful for what I have

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
There are some people who can never afford to send their kids to dance classes. Or any classes for that matter. Ever. Their kids are still dancing online.. Pippa does dance, ballet and I'm sure she signed her up for something else dance related recently. God love the poor kids. And sure they have no toys to be playing with, nó garden to play in. They really need a massive reality check. It's actually NOT all about them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.