LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about her is so try hard. Pippa wearing the oversized shirt & beanie to dance at home. It’s all so false & contrived

Reactions: 11
Ciara her sleep trainer needs to have a word with her about what she has in the cot, id be worried if someone is advising her that this is safe, the tie at the end of that contraption could very easily get caught around his leg, like others have said not everyone can afford her angel monitor for the ankle and will be influenced by what she has in the cot, very bad advertisement for Ciara the sleep guru
Also, she said these things are "hand made"....but funnily enough they can be found being "hand made" but lots of independent small instagram shops....I got curious last night because I actually seen very similar ones being sold on a local buy and sell FB group, so I looked "sleep pod" up on Aliexpress....low and behold neatly identical ones all over for less than €15.... honestly they're death traps, I wouldn't mind if it was something like the Pureflow one that's actually got through multiple vigorous testing....but it's cheap in tested crap

Reactions: 6
Ciara her sleep trainer needs to have a word with her about what she has in the cot, id be worried if someone is advising her that this is safe, the tie at the end of that contraption could very easily get caught around his leg, like others have said not everyone can afford her angel monitor for the ankle and will be influenced by what she has in the cot, very bad advertisement for Ciara the sleep guru
It's really making her taylormadebabies consultant look bad, she obviously follows her as they tag eachother.. So she knows how this 6 month old sleeps now with all that crap everywhere in his cot, and not only that but she's being associated with his sleep and how he sleeps and tagged in those photos of his asleep. First things first is safe sleeping. Maybe taylormadebabies is just loving the tags from nikki as she's relatively new to her business so I'm sure all the tags make a difference... So why say anything about the babies safety while sleeping when it benefits her to have nikki on her side. As all the sheep will follow suit word for word with whatever nikki does and go to get a sleep consultant too. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Whoever makes those sleepy pod things needs to distance themselves From Nikki. She is not following ANY safety guidelines for safe sleep for babies. Apparently he doesn't like grobags. Absolute bullshit. All of my grobags closed over the shoulders and their arms were out so thats a lie right there. She's advertising so much tit and so incorrectly it's an absolute disgrace someone's child is going to die because they've taken advice from Nikki and filled the cot with blankets and bleeping pillows!!!!

Reactions: 7
Whoever makes those sleepy pod things needs to distance themselves From Nikki. She is not following ANY safety guidelines for safe sleep for babies. Apparently he doesn't like grobags. Absolute bullshit. All of my grobags closed over the shoulders and their arms were out so thats a lie right there. She's advertising so much tit and so incorrectly it's an absolute disgrace someone's child is going to die because they've taken advice from Nikki and filled the cot with blankets and bleeping pillows!!!!
Babyboo even gifted her a fabulous sleep suit, it's like a growbag/sleeping bag with legs instead of having them enclosed they also have removable sleeves.....she has all the excuses in the world none of them are relevant if you want your baby sleeping safely.

Reactions: 3
And that pod nest thing is for up to 18 months. A cord/rope thing in the cot with a mobile child. Absolutely terrifying, how can that meet safety standards?! There is no money in the world that would convince me to let my baby sleep in that thing and him alone in his own room where she would be none the wiser.

Reactions: 5
And that pod nest thing is for up to 18 months. A cord/rope thing in the cot with a mobile child. Absolutely terrifying, how can that meet safety standards?! There is no money in the world that would convince me to let my baby sleep in that thing and him alone in his own room where she would be none the wiser.
Oh but the sock tells all don’t ya know!! She thinks the owlet sock is like a live in babysitter!

I have it for my young child, now I didn’t splash out the €400 with the monitor but believe you me it beeps during the night when baby tries to kick it off! The battery lasts 12 hours but if you put it on before baby goes to bed it beeps early in the morning to say the battery is dying!

you can also bet your life she’s not sitting watching him on the camera!

I can’t believe the amount of tit she’s got in his cot!

Oh but the sock tells all don’t ya know!! She thinks the owlet sock is like a live in babysitter!

I have it for my young child, now I didn’t splash out the €400 with the monitor but believe you me it beeps during the night when baby tries to kick it off! The battery lasts 12 hours but if you put it on before baby goes to bed it beeps early in the morning to say the battery is dying!

There could be plenty damage done by the time he would actually stop breathing. The design of those nests is so dangerous from what we can see on her stories anyway. Christ there is no technological substitute for basic cop on. I can’t believe there is a cord attached to those nests. I’m shocked. I wonder if it is even breathable material?!

Reactions: 2
There could be plenty damage done by the time he would actually stop breathing. The design of those nests is so dangerous from what we can see on her stories anyway. Christ there is no technological substitute for basic cop on. I can’t believe there is a cord attached to those nests. I’m shocked. I wonder if it is even breathable material?!
It’s handmade though so that’s all Nikki cares about 🙄🙄🙄

like she says she didn’t use any of this on the other kids....because she didn’t get it free!!

Reactions: 4
It’s handmade though so that’s all Nikki cares about 🙄🙄🙄

like she says she didn’t use any of this on the other kids....because she didn’t get it free!!
"Handmade"....
Straight from Aliexpress more like...
Actually probably handmade by some poor child the same age as Pippa in a sweat shop..

Is it genuinely worth the money? I don't trust any opinions on people who get them for free. (Just wondering whenever we try for no 2.)...I had awful anxiety with my daughter when she was sleeping...even still can't sleep soundly unless I check she's breathing before I go to bed and she's almost 3 😅

Attachments

Is it genuinely worth the money? I don't trust any opinions on people who get them for free. (Just wondering whenever we try for no 2.)...I had awful anxiety with my daughter when she was sleeping...even still can't sleep soundly unless I check she's breathing before I go to bed and she's almost 3 😅
Those socks emit higher levels of radiation than other monitors. Maybe that’s not something everyone worries about as much as I would but for me that was the reason we didn’t get one of those specific monitors.

I like it. I didn’t buy it though, it was a gift.

I find it great that I can check the app but €300-€400 is a lot of money. I know some people that bought it and didn’t really use it. I do use it every night but you’d need to know you will get the use out of it.

I most definitely wouldn’t buy anything on a blaggers recommendation though.

Thats what surprised me was I knew it gave out radiation!! Wont vaccinate your child but will use a freebie that releases radiation cause ya need the money 🤔🤔🤔

Did anyone see the movie clips she posted the other day? It was about a little girl feeling sick and the dad wanted to take her to a GP/hospital but the mother insisted on bringing her to a holistic (ie non medical) person instead who was telling the girl to avoid gluten/dairy/sugar as she was "allergic" to them. Nikki was laughing, saying it's the exact same with her and Gav 🙄.

Did anyone see the movie clips she posted the other day? It was about a little girl feeling sick and the dad wanted to take her to a GP/hospital but the mother insisted on bringing her to a holistic (ie non medical) person instead who was telling the girl to avoid gluten/dairy/sugar as she was "allergic" to them. Nikki was laughing, saying it's the exact same with her and Gav 🙄.
This is the same hun who believed the sun
would cure her mams cancer🙄🙄... essentially flew her to their special place (Portugal to us peasants)

Sorr
We are all agreed that Nikki is still dressing Pippa? No way she styled herself like that on her own.

Edit: caption says today Pippa asked to wear jeans for the first time in months so Nikki had to document it 🙄.
Sorry but she look like she is going to rob someone's house ?! What kind of an outfit is that, looks like the the burglers in home alone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.