LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

New thread, if you want to talk about covid please take it to the covid threads so this stays on topic :)

Reactions: 10
The baby hasn’t been to Portugal!!! Omg!! Can someone call child services?? The poor neglected baby hasn’t been to Portugal, what will we ever do??!! She is honestly an absolute ignorant hole of a twit!! People are dying. People are losing their jobs and homes! She doesn’t know how lucky she is. My dad has cancer and I have not seen him for a year because I live abroad and I’m terrified I’ll bring something into the house that could kill him!! A year! Without a cuddle from my dad or family. I lost my job last week and am petrified I will lose our home. Yet niki is worried about the baby getting to Portugal. Read the room niki... the world is changing and I hope people like you become a thing of the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did I miss a follow up or was the dance place on fire 🙈
Could have been a security alarm? I'm sure we'd have heard aaaallll about it if there was a fire. Don't you know her life is so tough at the moment because her 6 month old hasn't been to Portugal yet! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How come they never talk about Gavs family , I don't think i ever heard them mentioned.

Reactions: 6
Jesus christ the amount of stuff in that poor child's cot. Between sleepy heads, Muslins covers, pillows, non cellular blankets. Double layers... It's cruel. My god. There's so much info around safe sleep. How can she not Know. That owl thing she uses will not be 100% accurate..100%the time. Its Mechanical.. Battery operated... Whatever it is.. And these things often fail. She cannot rely on that thing to babysit her child for her while she puts all that crap in his bed with him. On his first night alone. He clearly doesn't even want it if he's kicking everything off anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jesus christ the amount of stuff in that poor child's cot. Between sleepy heads, Muslims covers, pillows, non cellular blankets. Double layers... It's cruel. My god. There's so much info around safe sleep. How can she not Know. That owl thing she uses will not be 100% accurate..100%the time. Its Mechanical.. Battery operated... Whatever it is.. And these things often fail. She cannot rely on that thing to babysit her child for her while she puts all that crap in his bed with him. On his first night alone. He clearly doesn't even want it if he's kicking everything off anyway
Awful and the thing he lying on too... everything is so so heavy on him....

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ the amount of stuff in that poor child's cot. Between sleepy heads, Muslins covers, pillows, non cellular blankets. Double layers... It's cruel. My god. There's so much info around safe sleep. How can she not Know. That owl thing she uses will not be 100% accurate..100%the time. Its Mechanical.. Battery operated... Whatever it is.. And these things often fail. She cannot rely on that thing to babysit her child for her while she puts all that crap in his bed with him. On his first night alone. He clearly doesn't even want it if he's kicking everything off anyway
Wouldn't dare give her children vaccines or meat but god forbid she follows simple safe sleep guidelines.... people like her boggle my mind 🥴

Reactions: 13
If you look at the first pic... “this just happened”.....he’s covered by the blanket and three minutes later he’s uncovered himself.....anything for a pic eh Nikki?

• Haha
Scary thing is how much he can move things around his cot, kick those blankets around and so fast, wait Till It's over his face and he's tangled in it. He's still tiny. Like really tiny. Why take the risk. Just take it all out.. When he's older give him a little pillow but at 6 months.. A pillow... Plus a sleepyhead... all those blankets.. But sure god doesn't he look cute and snug and he LOVES a pillow. I'm Only waiting to hear how much better he sleeps with a pillow...
He's 6 months. He can do without a pillow. Or the sleepy head... He doesn't need it all. Why take the risk. Is it really Worth it? I'm Not doubting he loves to Be snug. He probably does. It's. Cosy but it's. Also dangerous till. They are. Over 1 and bigger and stronger and able. Is he rolling really well now ? I haven't seen that video yet 🙄 if he rolled Over on a thick blanket or pillow onto his tummy... then got his legs tangled in a blanket.. can he easily unroll an get himself breathing again?
But sure.. Doesn't he look cute in all His blankets., 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Aren't babies supposed to sleep "feet to foot" of the cot so they can't riggle under blankets etc.
Basic safety and I've have thought a mother third time round would know better.
But she prefers the cute Instagram pic worthy way instead.

Reactions: 11
Aren't babies supposed to sleep "feet to foot" of the cot so they can't riggle under blankets etc.
Basic safety and I've have thought a mother third time round would know better.
But she prefers the cute Instagram pic worthy way instead.
He will be fine he has his #sponsored monitor on his ankle 🙄
worry’s me to think of anyone influenced by his bedding and cot, it is so dangerous

Reactions: 1
Foot to the bottom of the cot. No blankets, no pillows, no sleep aids, no teddies or toys in the cot.

If you want to use a grobag it must fit well. Poor Nikki just couldn’t turn down the freebies.

I had a while scare with my baby when she was a few weeks.. I had a muslin cloth like nikki beside her she was so pukey she pulled it down over her face but move to side and she couldn't breath honestly I was away from her to boil kettle we were still in same room got such a fright it can happen so easily.

Reactions: 4
Awww god the new video of her warm up where she kept pushing pippa over i would have paid good money for pippa to belt her one :D trying to flaunt her online classes now god she is so so unlikeable

Reactions: 2
So Nikki owns a dance school but doesn't teach any dance classes. Own a creche/ playschool but has no childcare qualifications. Owns a kids clothing company but doesn't understand the basics of returns policies or anti theft /fraud policies based on her Zara stories 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seems like having a brass neck gets her everything 🤔

Reactions: 15
Awww god the new video of her warm up where she kept pushing pippa over i would have paid good money for pippa to belt her one :D trying to flaunt her online classes now god she is so so unlikeable
Anyone else think it was a bit mean? Once was maybe funny but to keep doing it seemed off to me. Think that sums up the Fitzpatricks well though - they all have a nasty steak but disguise it as banter and messing. They love belting each other for no reason.

Anyone else think it was a bit mean? Once was maybe funny but to keep doing it seemed off to me. Think that sums up the Fitzpatricks well though - they all have a nasty steak but disguise it as banter and messing. They love belting each other for no reason.
Horrible let the child be

Reactions: 1
Ciara her sleep trainer needs to have a word with her about what she has in the cot, id be worried if someone is advising her that this is safe, the tie at the end of that contraption could very easily get caught around his leg, like others have said not everyone can afford her angel monitor for the ankle and will be influenced by what she has in the cot, very bad advertisement for Ciara the sleep guru

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.