LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was anyone else’s heart in their mouth watching her little one on the treadmill 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ And her laughing about the trousers nearly falling down while she was going so fast, was waiting for her to come off the back and break her neck
I thought it was idiotic, a neighbor of mine's child was doing the exact same thing and fell she actually ended up with friction burns on her arms and legs because whatever way she landed at the bottom the part you run on was still going and she was stationary it was only for seconds, she was in pain with them over a week the poor thing, but it was down to the same thing parents thought it was funny to see her run.....also I hate that Pippa had been influenced now that being thin and working out is a must....

Reactions: 10
A 7 year old with no shoes on, running fast on a treadmill with baggy pyjamas falling down on her.. If she fell, they would probably laugh. 'cause they are hilarious like that. But seriously, they are supposed to be promoting this stuff, surely safety is also a factor they should be considering and promoting while using the products?

Reactions: 6
I thought it was idiotic, a neighbor of mine's child was doing the exact same thing and fell she actually ended up with friction burns on her arms and legs because whatever way she landed at the bottom the part you run on was still going and she was stationary it was only for seconds, she was in pain with them over a week the poor thing, but it was down to the same thing parents thought it was funny to see her run.....also I hate that Pippa had been influenced now that being thin and working out is a must....
All about getting them steps up on her Fitbit 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why the duck are these people still getting paid to show off clothes and runners and we can’t go anywhere to wear them 🙄

Reactions: 2
The rough side always shines through with them.. a pity really when they try so hard to be snobs, it just never seems to work out for them!
Absolutely nothing snobby about what she said! That’s not even something you’d say to family never mind on Instagram for all to see!!

absolutely vile

Reactions: 3
I actually snorted laughing at her story there, worried about the aviation industry....as if Nikki, your just worried about the next time you can head out to your land of Portugal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually snorted laughing at her story there, worried about the aviation industry....as if Nikki, your just worried about the next time you can head out to your land of Portugal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haven’t watched yet but I’m sure she’s worried about her new bff Aoibhe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aoibhe be to busy with her new tummy tuck she getting that’s a collab, did ya hear hear the bleeping likes of it 🙈

Only needs the tummy tuck cause of the collab with the jellies 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nikki wouldn’t take the jellies lol
She wouldn't take the jellies because they're not vegetarian/vegan.....I'm glad she isn't flogging them too...I actually go green at the sight of jellies they're disgusting 🤢🤮

She wouldn't take the jellies because they're not vegetarian/vegan.....I'm glad she isn't flogging them too...I actually go green at the sight of jellies they're disgusting 🤢🤮
And they are such a rip off, ya’d go into deals and get some amount for €25 or whatever ridiculous money they cost per bag. It’s us customers that are paying the extra for all these insta huns to be constantly shoving them in our faces. I’d never buy from that sweet king crowd

Reactions: 5
Lads she's worried about the plaaaaanes. What makes me laugh now is everyone is just like oh duck off nikki we can see straight through you. All you want is a bleeping holiday. You don't care about anyone except yourself so don't be pretending you care about bleeping airlines. You just don't want to lose out on all the trips. You're the ultimate bullshitter

Reactions: 6
Not sure what the score is with the sweets & kids, not following her long enough, but Pippa had a handful of what looked like gold chocolate coins in her story at the beach yesterday, before she launched something on the grass....maybe it was to feed the birds!

I’d say the kids have treats on the sly. All that show off ‘pippas favourite food is broccoli’ crap is all for Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.