LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
M
Well said. My son is the same age as Nikkis son so I randomly check her page just for a point of reference I suppose. I have never commented on tattle life before but after watching her recent stories I had to come on to see if I was alone in being shocked. Nikki has shown that unfortunately we don't always know what's best. Hence why we refer to the experts for guidance on best practices. I am all for doing your own due diligence however, one should not be as narrow minded as Nikki when doing so. She is one of those ppl that has a little bit of information and thinks she knows it all. She talks about trying the various steps/formulas first before finally moving to the oat milk. She uses phrases like 'tick tick done' and 'you know when you just know' when speaking about each formula thay she tried.These statements show that she had confirmation bias from the onset and was simply going through the motions before settling on what she was always going to move to i.e. the oat milk. I have not heard her state that she did so under the care of a pediatrician/doctor/child nutritionist. She says she had no other options, but alas she had many the most important being seeking advise from people who actually spent years studying these areas.
Also alot of children born during covid have not had their checkups as normal and aren't getting the advice they need from phn. As a mother of 3 she should know better end of and Google is not doing research babys need formula for a good reason she shouldn't be allowed promote anything imo

Reactions: 2
M

Also alot of children born during covid have not had their checkups as normal and aren't getting the advice they need from phn. As a mother of 3 she should know better end of and Google is not doing research babys need formula for a good reason she shouldn't be allowed promote anything imo
Yes, the frequency of check ups with the public health nurses have been pared back in many areas during covid. Sigh. I really hope that no new parents who are watching her stories attempt to go in the direction she went. She thinks that by saying that she cannot advise others that this covers her. She is so sanctimonious. I don't think anyone esp new mammys could feel good after watching her stories in general from what I have seen of them.

Reactions: 4
Also she put her son at severe risk by blatantly ignoring a really high temperature for days...... she is dangerous and should not be allowed a platform for this misleading information

Reactions: 9
You can call your PHN at ANY stage and ask advice though. They will always advise you and if serious enough will see your baby. Nikki would never consider asking for advice though because she knows everything 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why was she singing shake that to her 6 year old sitting in the front of the car no booster and clearly slowly driving

Reactions: 8
I was shocked to hear that too, and he's on oat milk too which is practically water! Theres soya based formulas there's even an alpro growing up soya milk fortified for children. I read a story before where a baby died of malnutrition because the mother fed it a vegan diet and only gave almond milk. I know Sonny looks the furthest from malnourished but some idiots could be watching thinking it's a brilliant idea.
I remember that story 💔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.