LittleBowPip #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are all agreed that Nikki is still dressing Pippa? No way she styled herself like that on her own.

Edit: caption says today Pippa asked to wear jeans for the first time in months so Nikki had to document it 🙄.
And looks like a ring light has been set up

Reactions: 1
Why would you teach your child to pose, to take pictures, to take outfit of the day picts at that age? That child will grow up way to fast. Nikki wants to have her as a friend who can share makeup tips and fashion tips with her rather than a daughter. Once they grow up you can't reverse that! Keep them kids for as long as possible 🙄

Reactions: 5
Why would you teach your child to pose, to take pictures, to take outfit of the day picts at that age? That child will grow up way to fast. Nikki wants to have her as a friend who can share makeup tips and fashion tips with her rather than a daughter. Once they grow up you can't reverse that! Keep them kids for as long as possible 🙄
Nikki mind fucks with her.. best friend one minute, baby girl the next, allowed to wear makeup and do OOTD pics one day, then being told she’s not allowed to wear makeup because daddy doesn’t like it.. very confusing for a child pippas age she won’t know if she’s coming or going!

Reactions: 7
This sounds silly but I can’t cope with how when she’s showing another free baby product now that Sonny is here she still always says “when I use this the safest way for baby is to....” FOR BABY.... can she not say “the baby” or “Sonny”!! Notions she’s some world class tv demonstrator 🙈😫

Reactions: 6
This sounds silly but I can’t cope with how when she’s showing another free baby product now that Sonny is here she still always says “when I use this the safest way for baby is to....” FOR BABY.... can she not say “the baby” or “Sonny”!! Notions she’s some world class tv demonstrator 🙈😫
I hate when I hear someone refer to their own baby as baby. Like did you not give the child a name?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Here comes Gavs pride and joy i had a quick look nearly 3 grand for slickness haha no thanks gav... nikki will be flat out now on the treadmill no doubt it will change your life wonder will gav be giving out his wee venture to other influencers

Reactions: 3
Here comes Gavs pride and joy i had a quick look nearly 3 grand for slickness haha no thanks gav... nikki will be flat out now on the treadmill no doubt it will change your life wonder will gav be giving out his wee venture to other influencers
Terrie and Daveh won't be getting one anyway! 😂

• Haha
Terrie and Daveh won't be getting one anyway! 😂
Haha nah she has sense to get a 400 euro bike like where are they going see the price of a cross trainer too feck me id want it to make me a size 8 by just standing on it at that price

Reactions: 1
Haha nah she has sense to get a 400 euro bike like where are they going see the price of a cross trainer too feck me id want it to make me a size 8 by just standing on it at that price
Terrie and Daveh don't have sense to buy a cheaper one.... they get everything for free 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But yeah defo think Nikki and Gavs prices are extortionate... Gym equipment, hats, headbands, kids clothes. You name it, they take, yank up the price and sell it

Reactions: 3
3k? duck that. I'd rather get lipo 😂

• Haha
Anyone else shocked these influencers houses haven't been targeted by thieves to rob them the amount of bragging they do. I personally find it so distasteful showing off a home gym when people are struggling to feed their families

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally came on here to say just that. Spent the evening fighting Vodafone trying to get a more reasonable bill since become a one income household (with no end in sight), go on Instagram for a break and to watch that one piece together a room worth thousands is making me feel like a failure. What a self centered witch. And Nikki don't bother reading this and coming on tomorrow with your "we worked hard to build 3 businesses" shite

Reactions: 13
The "I got loads of messages about this" comment 😒😒😒 ya did I me hoop get loads of messages. Liar! Hope it stays fine for ya nikki cause I can promise you the fact that you have a free home gym in your rented gaff wont influence anyone. You paid for none of it! Gav will be selling something else next year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.