Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
A few weeks ago when my bf was putting ketchup on his own dinner he closed the lid and because the dog was staring at him he pretended to put some on top of the dogs dinner in his bowl. Now on random occasions the dog will just refuse to eat his food until I have pretended to put ketchup on top and it's really getting on my nerves 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

KingOfLove

Those folded leaflet thingies inside boxes of paracetamol, tampons or vitamins.
Always there on the end I've opened... Every. Single. Time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Porco Misere

I really hate the fad of going to eat out and food is brought to the table on wooden boards, roof tiles, lead piping (I made that one up), bin lids, anything that isn’t a standard crockery plate. Why?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Elle Woods

VIP Member
My neighbours, we haven't had anything to do with them for at least a couple of years since I told them off for filling my bins with their rubbish
So for some reason they decided to take in my parcel the other day then kept hold of it for two days before bringing it round to me
they go past my house about 20 times a day and know what time I get home why not just ring the bell and leave it on the doorstep 🤬
This may be unpopular but if I take somebodies parcel in for them I don't go out of my way to drop it at their house, I wait for them to come collect. I'd only go and drop it if they hadn't collected it after a few days. Likewise if my neighbour took my parcel in I wouldn't expect them to drop it at mine, I'd knock on their door to ask for it and to thank them for taking it in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33

Catfan2

Chatty Member
People who post asking is the supermarket open today? Anything on for little ones? etc. Just bloody google it like everyone else!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Rosie glow

VIP Member
Endless film reboots because nobody can think of an original idea anymore
They are now remaking naked gun nobody can possibly do dead pan like the late great lesley Neilson 🙄

Reactions: 29

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I was in desperate need of a lip balm yesterday so grabbed a clear 1.99 aloe vera one from the chemist. I was layering it on all morning.

I realised in my 12 o clock teams meeting that it's a ph reactive lip balm and I had been rocking THE BRIGHTEST neon pink lips around the office ✌ 🥴.

• Haha

oogling

VIP Member
I cannot bear the sound of people eating. As a child I used to stare at my siblings eating their cornflakes, my sister later told me she used to suck them 🤣 even now if my husband eats an apple near me I put my earbuds in. I tell him I have to listen to Slipknot🤣🤣
Oh JESUS! I cannot stand it! My SIL does this weird thing whereby she makes sure all teeth touch as she chews…front, back you name it…and bangs her teeth together with EVERY BITE … WTF?????
---
People who take the whole family food shopping with them then hog all the aisles 😒
Oh god..,.when parents want to ‘entertain’ their sticky offspring in a supermarket letting the little fucks select the items whilst spitting and slobbering all over everything….FUCK OFF! It’s not a fucking soft play area! It’s not my fault you spat out 3+ children and don’t want or cannot afford child care! Get the little fucks out of my way you selfish prick! I am NOT amused, I don’t find it cute, and I certainly don’t think it’s ok that you fuck up my shopping so you can treat the supermarket like a giant fucking doll house for your kids! And if they touch me or my trolly do not look offended and horrified when I react angrily, recoil in horror and bring out my anti bacterial spray! Your shit fiends are not endearing to me! They’re little gross germ spreaders!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
People who press the button after I've already pressed it at a pedestrian crossing. WAS MY PRESS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU??

Also people who don't press the button at all and stand there like lemons waiting for the lights to magically change. I clearly have issues with pedestrian crossings.

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
People who wear headphones outdoors, especially those massive over ear ones that make them look like DJs.

If you wear them in an urban area you’re putting yourself at risk of dangers such as pickpockets, traffic and bumping into people, if you’re doing it in a rural area you’re missing out on the wonderful sounds of nature.

I know it’s a sign of the times that so many young people like to live in an online bubble and are terrified of interacting with strangers in the outside world but if you wear headphones outdoors you just come across as arrogant, ignorant and aloof.
God some people just want a bit of alone time and to listen to their favourite music, books or podcasts. If you're commuting every day for example it gets pretty boring and you usually need to listen to screeching children or people having dumb conversations on public transport.

People can be aware of their surroundings without hearing every single thing, also a lot of headphones have ambient setting which still allows outside noises to come through.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
Pictures of babies with enormous dogs especially, lying face to face, with inane comments like "meeting his baby brother for the first time" and all the daft comments about how loving the dog is. Irresponsible just doesn't cover it. Scary.

• Heart

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
When you write someone a thoughtful little message and they just respond with a thumbs up….. 😐 like actually ffs I hope you have a shit birthday now, you miserable little twat.

• Haha
  • Sad

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Cyclists on pavements, fuck off ringing your bell at me when it’s just a normal narrow pavement & get on the road, sick & tired of moving out of the way for them.

• Heart

Beverley macca

VIP Member
Celebs and youtubers that get gifted stuff when they can easily afford it. Kate Garraways daughters 18th. Myleene klass 🤢🤢 helped and everything was gifted. Why????? Free food. Hello Fresh grifted by nobodies on yt. Give it to the homeless.

Reactions: 26

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Add to that when they use up the last of the roll and instead of replacing it they just leave the empty one on the toilet roll holder even though there's a bin right next to them!
My Husband likes to leave a couple of sheets around the roll so he can claim he didn't realise it needed changing 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26