Little things that annoy you immensely #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twitter has a new and annoying feature where if you block advert posts (which I always do, I’m up to about 8000 blocked accounts), it covers your whole screen with a reminder that you can pay and not get adverts.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Those gobby women in cars who intersperse their shrieking with claps. "Men 👏 you👏do👏not👏have👏the👏right👏to👏look👏at👏my👏butt👏" ...so annoying.

Reactions: 5
Been bugging me for ages and it bothers me more than it should but the little boys laugh on the United Utilities advert.. when he says something like only pee, paper and poo go in the loo then does a creepy little laugh.. makes me cringe every time I hear it on the radio 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Been bugging me for ages and it bothers me more than it should but the little boys laugh on the United Utilities advert.. when he says something like only pee, paper and poo go in the loo then does a creepy little laugh.. makes me cringe every time I hear it on the radio 🫣
Muuuuuuuuuum toilet or bin

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Being put in the works whatsapp group but when I actually use it to let them know I will be late because the bus is cancelled nobody bothers to look at it 🤬

Reactions: 2
Virgin Media randomly stopping your series link. Just went to catch up on MAFS and it hasn’t bothered recording 😤 it does this all the time. Who told you you could stop recording.

Reactions: 4
Celebs and youtubers that get gifted stuff when they can easily afford it. Kate Garraways daughters 18th. Myleene klass 🤢🤢 helped and everything was gifted. Why????? Free food. Hello Fresh grifted by nobodies on yt. Give it to the homeless.

Reactions: 26
Some cooking pages that I follow on Facebook keep posting that they are getting rid of inactive members and saying to comment on recipes to stay in the group. Piss off, you are just trying to boost engagement figures. And so many people fall for it 😂

Reactions: 16
The woman who still wanted my husband to take her phone number even though he told her he was happily married 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The woman who still wanted my husband to take her phone number even though he told her he was happily married 🙄
Not being nosey or anything (I totally am!) but feel like we need more goss on this. It is Tattle after all. Obviously and absolutely no doxxing x

What a tit stain of a woman.

Reactions: 9
Not being nosey or anything (I totally am!) but feel like we need more goss on this. It is Tattle after all. Obviously and absolutely no doxxing x

What a tit stain of a woman.
He's a hgv driver and he was at a drop delivering and when he finished this woman handed him his paperwork with a post it note attached he asked what it was for and she was like it's my personal number so he was like no thankyou I'm happily married and she was saying its ok you can still ring me anyway and was quite instant that he should take it he didn't obviously
Then on his way out one of her colleagues told him she was watching him on the cctv and saying how much she liked him
I'm just a bit shocked at how blatant she was with him

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
He's a hgv driver and he was at a drop delivering and when he finished this woman handed him his paperwork with a post it note attached he asked what it was for and she was like it's my personal number so he was like no thankyou I'm happily married and she was saying its ok you can still ring me anyway and was quite instant that he should take it he didn't obviously
Then on his way out one of her colleagues told him she was watching him on the cctv and saying how much she liked him
I'm just a bit shocked at how blatant she was with him
If that was the other way round the man would be called a creep , especially the camera part

Reactions: 16
Lack of sleep!!! My 20 month old doesn’t sleep through the night… last night he did… only to be woken up by police barging down a door down my streeet and shouting at half 9 this morning 😫😫
I’d give my right arm for a full nights sleep 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If that was the other way round the man would be called a creep , especially the camera part
Wow I bet he won't feel comfortable doing a drop there again! 😬 Stalker vibes. It's one thing passing a number on a post it note but once he said no thanks that should be it.

Reactions: 9
Wow I bet he won't feel comfortable doing a drop there again! 😬 Stalker vibes. It's one thing passing a number on a post it note but once he said no thanks that should be it.
Exactly it was the fact she made it quite clear she didn't mind that he was married he said he's going to tell his boss not to send him there again 🙂

Reactions: 7
Lack of sleep!!! My 20 month old doesn’t sleep through the night… last night he did… only to be woken up by police barging down a door down my streeet and shouting at half 9 this morning 😫😫
I’d give my right arm for a full nights sleep 😂
I work 4 days a week and my husband is always suggesting that I have Fridays off so that I can have a long weekend. The bin men come round on Fridays...at around 6.30am! They're so noisy, there's no chance of me having a lie-in, I'd rather just get up and go to work! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.