Little things that annoy you immensely #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pictures of babies with enormous dogs especially, lying face to face, with inane comments like "meeting his baby brother for the first time" and all the daft comments about how loving the dog is. Irresponsible just doesn't cover it. Scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Internet users who take any comment personally. No one's talking to you/about you. Move along.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
People & animals that spoil my window view of a beautiful white blanket of pure perfectness after a night of snowfall when they have the audacity to walk on it. This includes birds, cats, dogs, postmen/women, delivery drivers, children making snowmen (how dare they!) and even paramedics coming to save someone's life at a house nearby. LEAVE MY SNOW ALONE! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People who won't move out of the way into the right lane to let people merge into motorways, even if there's not a soul in the lane 🥴

Reactions: 10
When you take really good pictures of people and really concentrate on what you're doing, but they take awful blurry ones of you back like did you even try

Reactions: 18
When you take really good pictures of people and really concentrate on what you're doing, but they take awful blurry ones of you back like did you even try
They always make you look like the honey monster too 😭🤣. Like I don't look like that in the mirror, how do they do it 🤣
Because I definitely cant look like THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erectile dysfunction tablet adverts on at teatime 🤢 there used to be a time when that tit was put on late at night after 10pm, not while eating your tea, or while kids are awake and able to point at the TV "what's that for?" 😬

Reactions: 15
When my husband uses a ton of loo roll when he has a tit.
I have a child who does this. The last time he did it, it cost me £400 in emergency call out fees because not only had he completely blocked the loo but the water level kept rising (even after I'd scooped it out). I don't even know where the extra water was coming from or that something like that was actually possible. I spent the night with an alarm set every hours or so, so I could bail the water out of it and stop it flooding. Pricey turd I tell you. I was not a happy bunny.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Erectile dysfunction tablet adverts on at teatime 🤢 there used to be a time when that tit was put on late at night after 10pm, not while eating your tea, or while kids are awake and able to point at the TV "what's that for?" 😬
Yes! Despite all the appropriate settings the kids keep getting love honey adverts in-between their youtube videos.

Hard sell (😉) for valentines probably.

Reactions: 5
Omg, this!! Watching bloody sky nature with my wee boy and I was mortified 😩🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My Auntie, who seems to think Costa Coffee is the only place on earth she's allowed to go when she leaves the house.
She checks in there on Facebook at least 3 times a week. She's off work for half term this week, it's Wednesday, and she's already been 3 times.
Everywhere they go she will find a Costa. They can go to towns with lovely independent coffee shops, and she will hunt out the Costa.
And every check in she adds "had to be done!" Did it?? Really??

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Add to that when they use up the last of the roll and instead of replacing it they just leave the empty one on the toilet roll holder even though there's a bin right next to them!
My Husband likes to leave a couple of sheets around the roll so he can claim he didn't realise it needed changing 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Daytime tv. So sick of cremation (happy) ads, funeral costs and death insurance. I’m 77 retired and hate this malarkey. Also Bloody Brian Blessed booming out an ad for floor wiping.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The foodhub advert. 🤢
People (mostly women with crazy long nails) using their hands so much when they’re talking, the gesturing looks like a puppet or a bird feeding its young, gives me such a irrational anger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.