Little things that annoy you immensely #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends regularly starts slimming world and posts all her meals. Then tags me in their all in comments. I mean, yeah I’d say I’m a chubster but not mega owevweight. I’m a 14 and misntain that. I also eat well in the week and relax at weekends so don’t feel like so need advice.
---

I am not a fan of the brummy accent, even though my family are from close to there. They have a slightly different accent but similar. But people can’t really help they way they speak. It’s not their fault that they were born there and have that dialect.
I absolutely agree that people can't help how they speak. My issue is more with how bad the representations of those accents is in programmes.

With regard to your mate tagging you in stuff. Could you tell her to stop? (I realise this can be a bit delicate at times). You might be able to find a polite way to tell her that whilst you're glad she is taking control of something with herself she isn't happy with, you are happy with how you look and don't feel the need to diet. It might shut her up for a bit.

Reactions: 7
Tea/coffee slurpers! duck me, wait a minute for it to cool down ffs, you’re an adult, how is this not obvious to you?

Don’t get me started on mouth noises whilst eating! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The 0.5 camera trend at the moment, I just find it so annoying and loads of people just seem to be sticking their arm in the air to record themselves walking down the street or something. Idk why it annoys me so much, I find it really annoying though

Reactions: 10
The 0.5 camera trend at the moment, I just find it so annoying and loads of people just seem to be sticking their arm in the air to record themselves walking down the street or something. Idk why it annoys me so much, I find it really annoying though
A family friend is a fitness geek and keeps filming himself at the gym, on the bike, arm goes high, then zooms in on his big dumb face. Every time, barely any variation. Get a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tea/coffee slurpers! duck me, wait a minute for it to cool down ffs, you’re an adult, how is this not obvious to you?

My ex MIL talks with food in her mouth and also sucks her fingers after every meal or snack. 😖🤢

• Sick
This might have been mentioned before but the new trend of nail tapping products in videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
affiliate links-

1) When they have linktree and when someone comments on an item and they say its on
My link.. just bleeping stop being greedy and answer

2) when they link something thats not the item they are wearing.. Eg im looking for a some wideleg trousers but petite. The person ( who is 5’2 also) was wearing a nice one and the link is a navy pinstriped one not even in the petite range that she claimed to be wearing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It annoys me that on films and tv it never drizzles or lightly rains, it’s always a full-on hosepipe and actors get drenched through then indoors are dry.
Also when they get out of a swimming pool dry!

Reactions: 9
I went to a cafe yesterday and ordered the cheese and ham panini before I realised it was £9! 9 bleeping pounds and it had the smallest salad and teaspoonful of coleslaw ever and no kettle crisps that they used to serve with it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

I cannot bear the sound of people eating. As a child I used to stare at my siblings eating their cornflakes, my sister later told me she used to suck them 🤣 even now if my husband eats an apple near me I put my earbuds in. I tell him I have to listen to Slipknot🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
People who take the whole family food shopping with them then hog all the aisles 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 34
People who take the whole family food shopping with them then hog all the aisles 😒
And they lock eyes with you and can see you want to get to the yoghurts they are blocking but they CARRY ON talking and don't move. Like HELLOOOOOOOO?!

Reactions: 14
And they lock eyes with you and can see you want to get to the yoghurts they are blocking but they CARRY ON talking and don't move. Like HELLOOOOOOOO?!
Yup!! And when you say excuse me they act like you’re inconveniencing them!😂

When kids take their socks off at soft play and their little feet are slapping across the dirty floor 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It annoys me that on films and tv it never drizzles or lightly rains, it’s always a full-on hosepipe and actors get drenched through then indoors are dry.
Also when they get out of a swimming pool dry!
I know the reason for this! Normal rain barely shows on tv, so they augment it.

Reactions: 5
Yup!! And when you say excuse me they act like you’re inconveniencing them!😂
I had this recently, where the whole family was out shopping and the lady had clearly run into a friend and was having a big chat while they all waited her her. I asked the man to move so I could get to the yogurts I wanted, then had to ask him to move again so I could get to something else, at which point her rolled his eyes and said "well where would you like me to stand?!"
I told him he'd probably cause less hassle if he just did a few laps 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had this recently, where the whole family was out shopping and the lady had clearly run into a friend and was having a big chat while they all waited her her. I asked the man to move so I could get to the yogurts I wanted, then had to ask him to move again so I could get to something else, at which point her rolled his eyes and said "well where would you like me to stand?!"
I told him he'd probably cause less hassle if he just did a few laps 🤭
You have more patience than me.
I would have suggested at the front door where he wasn’t blocking up the aisles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve spoken before about my mils eating habits…still vile but the whole family (minus mr moon, he must be the postman’s 🤭) openly burp at the dinner table and don’t cover their mouths. They think I’m posh because I don’t…👀

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.