Little things that annoy you immensely #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you’re in a group on fb and never comment or post (I’m on my a lot of vegan ones, just looking for ideas for meals). And every once in a while the person running the page will threaten to remove all those ‘inactive’ members unless you comment. Umm, go right ahead then! Don’t want to be on a group that’s ran by a bully anyway.

Reactions: 16
When you decide that's it ...I'm going to be eating low carb/slimming world/vegan etc and the amount of pots and pans pile up until your kitchen and the dishwasher is still full from the last amount of pots, pans, containers, mixing bowls. 😫

Reactions: 1
When you’re in a group on fb and never comment or post (I’m on my a lot of vegan ones, just looking for ideas for meals). And every once in a while the person running the page will threaten to remove all those ‘inactive’ members unless you comment. Umm, go right ahead then! Don’t want to be on a group that’s ran by a bully anyway.
I'm on a Facebook page where the person who runs it tries to guilt trip people especially at Christmas to support particular charities. Oh we have only raised - tens of thousands usually - yet there's so many more members on the page.

Some immediately rush to placate them, and promise donations. Nope. I'm very disillusioned in general about charities and very very choosy about who I donate to. So if that's the price of staying on the page, you can stick it where the sun doesn't shine... 🤣

Reactions: 9
A few weeks ago when my bf was putting ketchup on his own dinner he closed the lid and because the dog was staring at him he pretended to put some on top of the dogs dinner in his bowl. Now on random occasions the dog will just refuse to eat his food until I have pretended to put ketchup on top and it's really getting on my nerves 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
A few weeks ago when my bf was putting ketchup on his own dinner he closed the lid and because the dog was staring at him he pretended to put some on top of the dogs dinner in his bowl. Now on random occasions the dog will just refuse to eat his food until I have pretended to put ketchup on top and it's really getting on my nerves 😂 😂
This is brilliant, I genuinely laughed out loud! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I saw on IG a cat that demands a side salad with it's food. It was tucking into the salad in between eating the cat food.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Drivers who dangerously pull out in front of you from a junction when it wasn’t safe. Better still, they then drive stupidly slowly in front of you.

• Heart
Drivers who dangerously pull out in front of you from a junction when it wasn’t safe. Better still, they then drive stupidly slowly in front of you.
For me it’s when they hesitated when it WAS safe and then pull out too late 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When people try to talk when they're yawning, there's a girl I work with who does it all the time 🙄
It's just so ugly and stupid, if you've really got to yawn then stop speaking, cover your mouth with your hand, then carry on.

Reactions: 22
When people try to talk when they're yawning, there's a girl I work with who does it all the time 🙄
It's just so ugly and stupid, if you've really got to yawn then stop speaking, cover your mouth with your hand, then carry on.
I hate this so much 😅

My mum talks with her mouth full of food and it makes me want to throw things 🤣 it’s like she waits until her mouth is full of food to start speaking 🤯 she didn’t bring me up like that so whyyyyyyy 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 10
My MIL chomps with her mouth open and she’s got false teeth so they make a clacking sound. As if that’s not annoying enough, she’ll sit and suck each finger then pick her teeth. I will murder her one of these days.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Deciding on meals not the actual prep/cooking but the deciding what to have I'm so over it

Reactions: 17
My MIL chomps with her mouth open and she’s got false teeth so they make a clacking sound. As if that’s not annoying enough, she’ll sit and suck each finger then pick her teeth. I will murder her one of these days.
There isn't a court in the land that would convict you under the circumstances 😉

• Haha
People that leave the spoon in a cup while drinking it, and it clatters around each time they take a sip. Or leave in a tea bag with a string and drink with it hanging out. Just take it the duck out, why are you making your life harder? Having a cup of tea shouldn't be an obstacle course 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
People that leave the spoon in a cup while drinking it, and it clatters around each time they take a sip. Or leave in a tea bag with a string and drink with it hanging out. Just take it the duck out, why are you making your life harder? Having a cup of tea shouldn't be an obstacle course 😆
My friends used to have a coronary just cos I didn't stir my tea! I just hide the cup now. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's my sister's birthday soon, I ordered her some not inexpensive silver hoops (she's had a crappy time, knew she would really like them). They have arrived in a little plastic bag.. no pouch or nice box, not even attached to a card. Just really surprised me, honestly looks like I have just collected them from collection point C at Argos.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.