Little things that annoy you immensely #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or those people that say they ‘forgot to eat all day’ Have no idea how people can forget to eat it’s all I think about 😂
I've one particular person I love to eat with because whatever the group, she'll be like "well I'm having a starter AND a dessert, what's everyone else having?" - everyone seems to eat more and order whatever they really want when she's around!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Something that annoys me immensely?
People who think a cheeseboard is a dessert 😂
I admittedly like savoury things much more as an adult but if I’m out for a meal I’m having a pudding. Cheeseboards are for Xmas nights watching the tv.

Reactions: 6
So I'm making a snack with my toaster. I spot these teeny tiny plastic rubber feet things on worktop. Ear rings? Bits from new air fryer? Nope. Feet from new toaster. Put them in a safe place and can't find them! Most cross now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Balloon displays. I don't see the point . Watching people get them out the car , carry them in the wind , put them in the corner of the party , carry them in the wind back to the car , try and get them back in the boot then take them home. Just save yourself the money and bother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Balloon displays. I don't see the point . Watching people get them out the car , carry them in the wind , put them in the corner of the party , carry them in the wind back to the car , try and get them back in the boot then take them home. Just save yourself the money and bother.
This is the latest thing on the local Facebook pages round here, people offering their balloon arches or giant balloon numbers for free.

Why would you want a load of rubber sacks of a strangers breath? 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Agreed. I have a balloon phobia, not the foil ones, just the bog standard ones. When people get hold of them and scratch them I freak out 😱

• Haha
This is the latest thing on the local Facebook pages round here, people offering their balloon arches or giant balloon numbers for free.

Why would you want a load of rubber sacks of a strangers breath? 🤢
Aren't they blown up with a pump?
It's probably a good thing they are getting reused, they aren't very environmentally friendly.

The stupid cow at my child’s school reception office who told me to prioritise their emails - okay, I will prioritise your emails over medical appointments and prescriptions for two separate issues for the baby, shall I? 🫠 I literally missed one payment and she’s getting out her tree. Must be nice to only have that to worry about.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
IT people who don’t adjust their language to help people understand what they’re talking about. Having a nightmare this morning with my laptop and the IT person asks me to get something for him so he can log on and control my machine remotely so I ask where I can find that and then instead of explaining it to me he just sends me a link? I scrolled up in our teams chat and exactly the same thing happened last week as well! Just explain what you mean and then I can find you that number you’re asking for, bud!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shein ads on X can get in the bin. Ditto Temu. Pile of rubbish that clutter up me timeline

Reactions: 10
The stupid cow at my child’s school reception office who told me to prioritise their emails - okay, I will prioritise your emails over medical appointments and prescriptions for two separate issues for the baby, shall I? 🫠 I literally missed one payment and she’s getting out her tree. Must be nice to only have that to worry about.
I feel like I need a PA for the amount of school emails I get.

Our school receptionist is a right rude witch when you ring up for any reason! You’d think she had the most powerful job in the world!

Reactions: 8
Bad driving, ugh. A guy cut me up this evening in order to get onto a slip road ahead of me. We were then both stopped at the traffic lights, a short distance ahead, so 🤷‍♀️.

Best bit though when we were approaching the next lot of lights, he stopped dead even though the straight ahead light was green, it was the filter light to turn right that was red.

Of course he was straddling both lanes 🥴 but anyway. I never blow the horn, except in the rarest of circumstances.
I can tell you, I enjoyed doing it in that case, this evening.

He later barged onto a roundabout, and had a near miss with another driver. At that stage, thankfully we parted ways. Prick.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
When I put Tattle Life into Google on my phone it always comes up with Tattershall Lakes or Tatti lashes first. I only ever go on Tattle life. I keep clicking on Tatti bloody lashes instead.

Miniscule moan but very annoying 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When you write someone a thoughtful little message and they just respond with a thumbs up….. 😐 like actually ffs I hope you have a tit birthday now, you miserable little twit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.