Little things that annoy you immensely #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cyclists on pavements, duck off ringing your bell at me when it’s just a normal narrow pavement & get on the road, sick & tired of moving out of the way for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
People who don’t walk on the left on stairs or in tunnels at tube stations even though there are signs everywhere. Hate crowds of people coming at you from every direction

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People who post asking is the supermarket open today? Anything on for little ones? etc. Just bloody google it like everyone else!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
People who post asking is the supermarket open today? Anything on for little ones? etc. Just bloody google it like everyone else!
My eyes have rolled so far back lately seeing so many of these posts that I’m still trying to reverse to normal position

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People who are selling something online and they use the phrase

‘Needs gone’

duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Little bastard chin hairs that you can feel but aren’t quite long enough to get with the tweezers straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wating on the phone for a reply from a utility bill or phone/broadband/email provider......

You spend ages listening to all the options......all the excuses....all the why not try and use an online service......getting more and more irriated! If I had been able to use an online service, I would have done so.....calling you is because I need to talk directly to someone to sort a problem out

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wating on the phone for a reply from a utility bill or phone/broadband/email provider......

You spend ages listening to all the options......all the excuses....all the why not try and use an online service......getting more and more irriated! If I had been able to use an online service, I would have done so.....calling you is because I need to talk directly to someone to sort a problem out
Had this problem with Sky, there is no option to cancel online then I have to say why I want to cancel to an automated service before I get put through to someone & it doesn’t understand my accent, it’s infuriating.

Reactions: 9
Kinder eggs, the toys are always crap and fiddly and the kids never seem interested in the chocolate once they’ve got the rubbish little toy!?

Reactions: 8
Kinder eggs, the toys are always crap and fiddly and the kids never seem interested in the chocolate once they’ve got the rubbish little toy!?
It annoys me that the top of the yellow inside bit is now attached, so you can’t pop it at someone any longer. I know they probably did it for safety reasons, but the toys inside pose a much bigger choking hazard.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every fucker taking ozempic of whatever it’s called making out they’ve done it with hard work and exercise!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When there's a post on social media for April fool's day, and some smug prat has to announce it in the comments. We get it, you worked it out, well done you. No need to spoil the fun everyone.

Reactions: 13
A friend of mine is getting on my nerves lately. I can't get through a conversation without her fact checking something that's being said in passing, like she's gonna win a biscuit if she proves someone wrong. Put the bloody Google down and just chill. Nobody cares.

Reactions: 13
And sometimes the tip is quite obviously the only place it should be going!
On my local "Free to a good home" group the shittiest items are often accompanied by "needs to be gone by 5pm today or it's going in a skip". Inevitably the item is reposted the next day, and the next.
My favourite is when they're posting a prehistoric, piss-stained couch or mattress and they say "it's a few years old, but plenty life left in it". I don't want to get banned so I restrain myself from commenting "it looks like there's something living in it alright" 😛

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
On my local "Free to a good home" group the shittiest items are often accompanied by "needs to be gone by 5pm today or it's going in a skip". Inevitably the item is reposted the next day, and the next.
My favourite is when they're posting a prehistoric, piss-stained couch or mattress and they say "it's a few years old, but plenty life left in it". I don't want to get banned so I restrain myself from commenting "it looks like there's something living in it alright" 😛
lol I particularly love the passive aggressive comments that accompany these posts! Throw it in the skip, who gives a duck! It’s usually people who are desperate not to pay to get rid of the thing at the end of the day!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.