Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
People who start unnecessary queues.

For example, in an airport when your waiting at the gate (before they call everyone to the gate to start boarding) and people just start lining up behind each other, blocking all the space and just acting like twats.
The plane isn’t going to leave until everyone is on it! There’s no benefit in you all standing in a line! It’s completely pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

willow2012

Haven’t read this whole thread so I’m not sure if someone has said this already but - when you’re sitting on a train or bus FULL of empty seats and someone comes and sits NEXT TO YOU. WHY!!!!!???? It’s not even like I sit in the priority seats or the most convenient ones. Same thing happens on beaches.... you find a nice quiet bit then bang people set up camp right next to you

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Fanaff

VIP Member
Things my husband does daily, that get right on my tits include
-biting his nails loudly, the noise goes right through me and every time he does it, looks at me and knows I’m going to get pissy
-leaves things to soak in the sink, but piles all the dishes in top so I have to drain it all to be able to wash up
-sits on my velvet sofa cushions awkwardly so they get all squashed

To balance it out, as other people bar him annoy me...grown adults writing “he’s been” and posting pictures of all the presents on Facebook on Christmas morning. Bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Raininvain

VIP Member
People who talk continually about themselves and their family and don't even ask you how you are. I am shocked how many people lack self awareness and just talk at you.

I really dislike over familiarity from someone you've just met. It's hard to explain properly because I don't have any recent examples but when someone acts like your best pal, as if they've known you for years, complete with in jokes that make assumptions about you.
It always raises huge alarm bells for me about someone. I don't mean people who are overly friendly and chatty, more a specific type of interaction that makes you wonder what their game is.

Nellie

People who take a long time to get to the point when their telling you something.

AngryBird101

VIP Member
People that use trendy words simply because they are trendy, “woke” is the latest one and it boils my blood.

People that look at you like you have 2 heads because you don’t have Facebook, it’s full of attention seeking narcissists and people of a certain age should not be posting selfies, ie people aged 30 and over, and men that post selfies at any age, cringe! Imo social media for selfies should be strictly a female thing. People that kiss arses on FB, some less than average looking person will put up a less than average picture and people will say “stunning hun” etc etc, no they’re not stunning in the slightest so wtf are you after?!😡😡

People that live their relationships on Facebook and comment on each other’s pictures WHEN THEY ARE IN THE SAME FUCKING HOUSE AT THE SAME TIME, grow up and happy people don’t share their relationship all over Facebook.

Trends that the whole of the UK seem to get into at the same time, what happened to being an individual?

Women that wear glasses just for fashion yet don’t need them, stupid.

• Haha

Fourwires

It's actually not a little thing but oh my god, people who spit in the street. It takes me to a whole new level of rage.
I also hate seeing people vape in the street. I just cant get past how stupid it looks 😂 and this is coming from someone who quit smoking and uses a vape. I never take it out of the house in case anyone thinks I'm a douchebag, in the same way I think other vapers are 😂😂

• Haha

Sickofinstacrap

I'm seeing more and more adults using scooters since covid for some reason?? OK I hate people that walk on the right on stairs, platforms and escalators when it clearly says keep to the left. People who wear plastic gloves when their out (WHY?? JUST WASH YOUR HANDS) , people who wear mask that don't cover their nose. Pre covid: hold a position in the que and then 5 other people hop in with them, poorly made cocktails, tourists taking pictures of the stupidest shit (primark), influencers, people who talk on the phone in the quite zone, people who deliberately talk on the phone loud so everyone can hear their convo, having to hug everyone in the room when you come in and when you leave, people who comment on my dog when we're out, ketchup, beans, tea, badgers

• Haha
  • Heart

NotSherlockHuns

People who eat with their mouth open
People who can't use a knife and fork properly- this is ridiculously common now with teenagers!
People who scrape their teeth on cutlery
People who drive into car parking spaces
Those little plastic things inside the tops of milk that you have to pull off

• Haha

GossipBug

VIP Member
Love this thread!! My husband leaves his shoes EVERYWHERE and one of the children always trips over them as he leaves them in such stupid places 🙄
People who drive the school run when they literally live 2/3 mins away.
We have a little shoe rack by the front door and my husband takes his shoes off and leaves them on the floor in front of the shoe rack! It drives me insane! 🤦‍♀️

For me it's people who get to the train platform after me and try to push in front of me. I started getting on at a different carriage because one guy would do it every single day despite me being very obviously pregnant!

SilentSue

This is a controversial one, but I really dislike the over-sentimental language surrounding death and bereavement. Usually badly spelled. "Fly high wit the angles", "Took too soon", dreadful poetry, etc. It cheapens grief somehow.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Leaving the empty loo roll on the holder and not replacing it from the pile in the basket next to the toilet !!!
Putting the dishes next to the sink and not washing them up ..... leaving clothes next to the washing basket .... putting more stuff in a bin which you clearly see needs to be emptied 🤬
If I put the food next to the oven it’s not going to bloody climb in and cook itself !!!!!
Also queue jumpers with the excuse I’ve only got two things, flies, the words moist and phlegm and sprouts .... nasty little things taste like someone has farted in your mouth ......
And breathe 😂

• Heart
  • Angry

Souffle

Chatty Member
I’ve only read a few pages and I’m sorry to say that I am the person that sometimes calls my dog my furbaby and I also sign greetings cards from her (if the recipient knows my dog!) - sorry!

My list:
The sound of people eating. Unfortunately, my bf is a noisy eater so at every meal time I hate him!
People that think lockdown doesn’t apply to them.
The toilet roll being the wrong way
Self-checkouts
People who ‘check in’ to A&E on Facebook
The bedsheet pinging off on one corner in the night
Really weak hand dryers in public toilets
Randoms that think they can tell me how to do my job
Being on hold and having to listen to music on a loop
Blackout blinds that never fully blackout

I could go on 😂