Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Current routine is get up and ready 30 min dog walk. Breakfast at 7.30am start work at 8.30am then I eat my lunch at about 2pm. I finish work at 5 and then go for an hour long walk with my dogs so its easily 7pm most days when i manage to sit down to eat if im cooking a proper meal :)
You go so long between meals, power to you, I wouldn’t last a day 😂

Reactions: 1
people who feel the need to do work on short journey commuter trains, furiously taping at the keyboard and if you happen to glance over (normally in annoyance at the noise)n they then slam the lid down..if its that confidential dont do it on public transport

Reactions: 6
Two things annoy me above all others:

1) Adults who use a scooter. It's not cool. If you want to get somewhere faster use a bike. If not, just walk like a normal person.
I'll raise this a level.... adults on skateboards!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Two things annoy me above all others:

1) Adults who use a scooter. It's not cool. If you want to get somewhere faster use a bike. If not, just walk like a normal person.
2) Adverts that make it look like babies are singing/talking. There used to be one for a breakdown company possibly The AA with the baby singing Proud Mary. There's a new one for an injury lawyer 'have you had an accident at work' company.

Just typing this out has made me want to punch something.
i could of written this myself.
Scooters ! especially when they use them on the pavement too! you're not 8 anymore, your wearing a suit ffs ..walk you twit! im giving myself rage thinking about it.
2. its the teeth that freak me out ! also hate humanising of animals....there was an advert for a car where hound type dogs were driving a car to who let the dogs out ! wrin

• Haha
I'm seeing more and more adults using scooters since covid for some reason?? OK I hate people that walk on the right on stairs, platforms and escalators when it clearly says keep to the left. People who wear plastic gloves when their out (WHY?? JUST WASH YOUR HANDS) , people who wear mask that don't cover their nose. Pre covid: hold a position in the que and then 5 other people hop in with them, poorly made cocktails, tourists taking pictures of the stupidest tit (primark), influencers, people who talk on the phone in the quite zone, people who deliberately talk on the phone loud so everyone can hear their convo, having to hug everyone in the room when you come in and when you leave, people who comment on my dog when we're out, ketchup, beans, tea, badgers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm seeing more and more adults using scooters since covid for some reason?? OK I hate people that walk on the right on stairs, platforms and escalators when it clearly says keep to the left. People who wear plastic gloves when their out (WHY?? JUST WASH YOUR HANDS) , people who wear mask that don't cover their nose. Pre covid: hold a position in the que and then 5 other people hop in with them, poorly made cocktails, tourists taking pictures of the stupidest tit (primark), influencers, people who talk on the phone in the quite zone, people who deliberately talk on the phone loud so everyone can hear their convo, having to hug everyone in the room when you come in and when you leave, people who comment on my dog when we're out, ketchup, beans, tea, badgers
what do people say about your dog ?

Ketchup, beans, tea, badgers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Badgers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a mini dachshund and she is very cute but every time I walk her people run up to her without even asking and try and pet her - shes tit scared of other people, and people who let their huge dogs off the lead and run up to my dog and the owner shouts 'dont worry they are freindly' - i dont care, my dog is tiny and is scared of other dogs and strangers - GO AWAY!
I've noticed it more since COVID - I was in a field walking her a few weeks ago and this woman at a bus stop let her young son run across a busy road up the field to me and stood right beside me and asked could he pet the dog, I said no shes not friendly and the mom looked proper annoyed at me. Sorry, my dog is not a toy and she isn't there for your son to come charging up at!

Reactions: 6
I have a mini dachshund and she is very cute but every time I walk her people run up to her without even asking and try and pet her - shes tit scared of other people, and people who let their huge dogs off the lead and run up to my dog and the owner shouts 'dont worry they are freindly' - i dont care, my dog is tiny and is scared of other dogs and strangers - GO AWAY!
I've noticed it more since COVID - I was in a field walking her a few weeks ago and this woman at a bus stop let her young son run across a busy road up the field to me and stood right beside me and asked could he pet the dog, I said no shes not friendly and the mom looked proper annoyed at me. Sorry, my dog is not a toy and she isn't there for your son to come charging up at!
I think its only natural for little kids to want to stroke a cute dog, of course its your right to say no to them. Have you considered taking her to dog training classes even just for socialization?. Then at least if someone comes upto her or another dog it wont be such an ordeal for you both.

• Haha
This 100%, I have a mini dachshund and he's nervous, I don't understand why people don't ask before coming near. He doesn't like strangers, even family strangers. Also since a small child pulled his tail he's not into them either. Hes never but anyone but he'll bark to warn them off then they get annoyed 😂

Reactions: 2
I think its only natural for little kids to want to stroke a cute dog, of course its your right to say no to them. Have you considered taking her to dog training classes even just for socialization?. Then at least if someone comes upto her or another dog it wont be such an ordeal for you both.
defo something I need to look into, I'm quite a nervous person too so I dont think I help matters as they say dogs feed off owners energy!

This 100%, I have a mini dachshund and he's nervous, I don't understand why people don't ask before coming near. He doesn't like strangers, even family strangers. Also since a small child pulled his tail he's not into them either. Hes never but anyone but he'll bark to warn them off then they get annoyed 😂
I think they get nervous because they are so small as my one doesn't like when other dogs try and play with her at all but she doesn't mind them chasing her as she zooms off as dachshunds are speedy little things when they want to be and the other dogs can never keep up!

Mini dachshund here too! 🥰😍 mine barks his arse off at everyone on walks especially at the mo. He mostly just wants to say hi but obviously can’t :(

Reactions: 2
Why can’t they change the bloody empty loo roll when they use it. Why why why

And leave the used tea bags on the spoon thing and put dirty dishes at the dishwasher and not in

Arghhh that’s Better

• Heart

And leave the used tea bags on the spoon thing and put dirty dishes at the dishwasher and not in

Arghhh that’s Better
Both of these.... plus leaving an empty shower gel or shampoo container in the shower 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
while I’m here - there are many many things. But the one that comes to mind at the moment is eyebrows. Women with hideous painted on massive dark eyebrows. Shape them, yes - but leave them bloody alone!
I worked with a girl once who had these huge oversized dyed eyebrows. It looked like she’d left the dye on. I couldn’t figure out if they were“in progress” or how that was how it’s meant to look...

• Haha
Mini dachshund here too! 🥰😍 mine barks his arse off at everyone on walks especially at the mo. He mostly just wants to say hi but obviously can’t :(
mine never shuts up barking, they are noisy little things! brilliant characters though :)

Arghhh that’s Better
or when its empty and they left it on the back of the cistern and open a fresh roll and leave them both there, when the bin is besides the toilet. My OH thinks I'm a lunatic when I get so irritated by little things but it takes 2 seconds to chuck the empties!

Arghhh that’s Better
My ex used to take the loo roll off the holder and not put it back on when he was done... drove me mental

Also when people put rubbish near the bin but not in it. It would take 3 seconds to put it in!

Finally, when something’s gone off but instead of throwing it out they just put it back in the fridge! Whyyyyyy 😭

• Heart
Leaving the empty loo roll on the holder and not replacing it from the pile in the basket next to the toilet !!!
Putting the dishes next to the sink and not washing them up ..... leaving clothes next to the washing basket .... putting more stuff in a bin which you clearly see needs to be emptied 🤬
If I put the food next to the oven it’s not going to bloody climb in and cook itself !!!!!
Also queue jumpers with the excuse I’ve only got two things, flies, the words moist and phlegm and sprouts .... nasty little things taste like someone has farted in your mouth ......
And breathe 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.