Little things in life that annoy you immensely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who spell definitely as defiantly.

People who spell divine as devine.
or describing some one as an angle rather than angel ... lol idiots !

and gawgus - aaaaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh
who started this horrendous trend. it was one of the main reason that i unfollowed GettingStuffDoneInHeels many moons ago. Her and all her middle class cronies said it constantly.

Reactions: 3
The next door neighbours family parking on my drive, I've had it out with them now and we don't talk which is better for me because she just boasts continually. Their various family members would drive down the neighbours drive then park half on theirs and half on mine. It meant I couldn't get up and down my own drive on my bike because there was no room.

Reactions: 1
People (my kids) who insist on talking to me for the entire bastarding song that I'm listening to AND SINGING ALONG TO. They talk over it or ... do the whole "Alexa, pause!". I swear one of these days ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
The next door neighbours family parking on my drive, I've had it out with them now and we don't talk which is better for me because she just boasts continually. Their various family members would drive down the neighbours drive then park half on theirs and half on mine. It meant I couldn't get up and down my own drive on my bike because there was no room.
oh god my neighbours park their 3 (there’s only 2 of them living there) massive Vehicles so badly we can hardly get on our drive...I’ve created a wall of large planters to prevent this a bit and they had the cheek to ask me to move them ! My pots on my property 👋🏻

oh god my neighbours park their 3 (there’s only 2 of them living there) massive Vehicles so badly we can hardly get on our drive...I’ve created a wall of large planters to prevent this a bit and they had the cheek to ask me to move them ! My pots on my property 👋🏻
Have you considered getting a fence or bollards? Mine also sort of caused £700 worth of damage to the surface when they let a delivery man wheel a cooker down the drive.(They should have used their own drive) The wheels got stuck and caused two deep grooves all the way down.The company eventually paid for a tarmac resurface.

Have you considered getting a fence or bollards? Mine also sort of caused £700 worth of damage to the surface when they let a delivery man wheel a cooker down the drive.(They should have used their own drive) The wheels got stuck and caused two deep grooves all the way down.The company eventually paid for a tarmac resurface.
oh tit what a nightmare xx

Reactions: 2
People who talk continually about themselves and their family and don't even ask you how you are. I am shocked how many people lack self awareness and just talk at you.

Reactions: 10
People (my kids) who insist on talking to me for the entire bastarding song that I'm listening to AND SINGING ALONG TO. They talk over it or ... do the whole "Alexa, pause!". I swear one of these days ...
We must have the same kids, always when it is a song I really like :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When do you eat lunch? I have dinner around 5pm otherwise I’m starving, then have a snack if I’m hungry later on
Current routine is get up and ready 30 min dog walk. Breakfast at 7.30am start work at 8.30am then I eat my lunch at about 2pm. I finish work at 5 and then go for an hour long walk with my dogs so its easily 7pm most days when i manage to sit down to eat if im cooking a proper meal :)

You gave them a good life x I take their cage out on sunny days let them have fresh air while I read a book, they always know when its treat time and they always expect some cardboard or something to do before I go bed. Their first xmas I got a massive cardboard box and put all cardboard and christmas wrap in (took all cell tape etc of took ages) and just put them in a few hours a day for a week they really enjoyed it
Thanks 😘
ours always knew when we were off to bed and would would expectantly by the cage door for a treat anď a cardboard tube! ours used to have xmad pressies too (& decorations too 🤣)
Yours sound like they have a fab life ..

Some local takeaway got found out for fly tipping and got found out due to their address being on the rubbish. They apologised on Facebook ... oh no, bad rubbish collectors, etc! Got loads of sympathy, well it could happen to anyone mate, blah blah ...erm no. They should be using a proper waste collection service with a certificate, not some cheaper cowboys.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.