Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midnightrose

VIP Member
People who refer to “Full Time Mummy” as their job. That is not a job. It’s full-time, and probably more, yes. It’s hard work, yes... but it is not a job where you had to sign a contract and you’re obligated to work certain hours and carry out roles and duties!

Reactions: 12

Rose91

Chatty Member
Another one! When I tell people I don’t want children and they say ‘you’ll change your mind’ or ‘you just haven’t met the right person’

rosemarina

VIP Member
This is incredibly specific, but those very fragile cheese biscuits- Carr’s Table Water. Every time I try to load Boursin onto one, I KNOW it’s going to collapse in the middle and drop onto the plate in large chunks. I *know* this but I keep doing it and getting angry when it happens.

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
When something has kicked off and threads on here get busy and people ask "What has happened? Can someone fill me in?" 🤦‍♀️:rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
The posts on Facebook declaring they have “the worst migraine ever”

Maybe I have a lower pain threshold than everyone else, I’ve only had three migraines in my life and the first time I didn’t even know what I was, I honestly thought I was dying. My face goes numb, my vision distorts, I vomit, it’s literally the worst pain I’ve ever felt in my life, that’s including 2 sections, several broken bones including a fractured pelvis and being kicked in the stomach by a horse. I certainly couldn’t spend the day on Facebook.

Catherinez

My personal gripe is “two twins” - of course there’s two of them!
Another one of mine is similar, I HATE it when people say ‘7am in the morning’ like yes, that’s what the ‘am’ is there for? It’s not going to be 7am in the evening is it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

MISSMURDER

Another one! When I tell people I don’t want children and they say ‘you’ll change your mind’ or ‘you just haven’t met the right person’
i hate this!!! or when people tell me its a shame i wont be a mum as im good with kids

soz hun im 31 i know i dont want any 🙃

Motherofboys

People chewing loudly
People breathing loud
Not putting chairs back under table or breakfast bar
Leaving a spoon on the side by the kettle instead of on the spoon stand
Leaving washing up next to the sink instead of in the sink
Using new cups or glasses instead of rinsing one out
Leaving washing on the floor next to basket
Leaving shoes in middle of the floor (broke my toe on a pair of boots the other day as I came down in the middle of the night. Still fuming about it lol)
Not putting hand up to cough or sneeze
Leaving empty loo roll on the holder
Wee on toilet seat (mum of boys.... nuff said)
Neighbours with no consideration and drilling, mowing grass at ridiculous times when they don't work
Saying flavour of washing powders instead of scent. You don't eat it

I think I may be a bit sensitive to other people 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
When "legit" is used. " It's legit the best thing I've ever seen"
Legit. Legit. Legit.
Legit fuck off...
“Literally” gets me. My neighbours boss “literally crucified” her last week.
Really Brenda*? Really?! I see no nail holes, there’s no large cross strapped to your back, methinks you’re exaggerating slightly!

Mind you, Brenda* does like to top everyone. I’ve always said if I was to go Tenerife she’d go to elevenerife 🙄

*name changed to protect the ridiculous.

• Haha
1. when people walk in the MIDDLE of the path, see you walking and don’t move over (this was annoying pre covid- now it’s just even more inconsiderate!)
2. When a stranger feels the need to tell you “cheer up/smile”- um WHAT?! This happened twice to me when I was working in retail. On both occasions I was fine but simply bored but there were occasions in the same job where I had gone to work the day after my first boyfriend of 4 years had broken up with me, and I found out a I had a long lost brother. Definitely wouldn’t have looked happy after either of those. I think it’s rude to say that, we have no idea how much effort it has taken for someone to simply get up and get out of the door.
3. People who put something about being upset/angry/ checking into A and E on Facebook, then when someone comments asking what’s up they either don’t reply or say don’t want to talk about it. Why put a status if you don’t want to talk?!

• Heart

Katya

My partner does this with tea,coffee etc never ever finishes a cup.
My mother-in-law NEVER finishes a cup of tea. There's been too many times that I've picked up a mug that I thought was empty and splashed cold tea everywhere.

• Haha
  • Angry

Disneyprincess

When you are just trying to eat your lunch at work and someone has to comment about it like ‘ oo got your pineapple there ‘ yes I have ... let me eat it instead of commenting on what I’ve got!

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned but socks that wriggle down inside shoes/trainers. My God. Rage levels off the hook.

• Haha

Meringue22

VIP Member
My partner expecting a parade be held in his honour every time he does a household chore that I haven't had to ask him to do 🙄:LOL:
‘I’ve loaded the dishwasher. Did you notice*?’ *waits for a round of applause 🙄

- “Thank you in advance”
You really just assumed you were getting a reply 🙄
- Ocado substitutes.
No lemons available.... here’s some lemon scented washing up liquid.
A family member had potato waffles sent instead of baby potatoes. 😐
Which is basically potatoes for toddlers so they weren’t exactly wrong 🤷‍♀️
- Kids repetitively bouncing a ball on the street outside at 10pm.
Thud, thud, thud, thud, thud.
Kids should be locked up past 6.30pm. Don’t @ me.
- House/car alarms going off in the summer.
You’ve gone away? I’d rather you lose the contents of your house if it means I don’t lose my actual SHIIIIT at your house alarm going off for a solid week on and off.
- People on bikes on the road.
You DO NOT OWN THE ROAD, why are you in the middle of the road... what are you doing.... put you hands ON THE HANDLE BARS AND TAKE YOUR EARPHONES OUT!

That felt good.
I’ve never had anything substituted with Ocado. They just leave me without 🤷🏼‍♀️

People who don’t indicate.
People that post cryptic messages on social media so people will ask what’s up and then they ignore the bloody question 🙄
People who post pics of their manicure on social media with their hand on the steering wheel so you can see what car they’ve got. Bore off!
People who say ‘what have they got to be depressed about?!’ You never know what is going on under the surface.
People who tag brands on social media hoping for a freebie. Especially people who can more than afford it. Just stop ✋🏻
My teens leaving wet towels on their bedroom floor. EVERY SINGLE TIME!
People who make out they’re busy ALL THE TIME.....and always busier than you. That absolutely grinds my gears. WE ARE ALL BUSY!
People who constantly moan that they’re not happy with their partner/job/weight etc. Change it then. Only you have control of your life!

Oooooooooooooo! 😜That felt good 👌🏻

Last edited:

birdiefly246

VIP Member
I follow my local police on Facebook, they regularly share photos of people who go missing.
why the hell do people then comment and say “shared ng22’ shared LE12, shared de18”
I don’t understand why you need to put your post code because not all of your Facebook friends live on the same bloody street! 😡 arrrrggggghhhhh
I never understand why people share pictures of missing animals on facebook that turns out went missing from suburb of an american state. It's not as if the animal has jumped on a plane and travelled to the Uk! I understand in terms of missing people obviously but I highly doubt a dog as crossed the ocean and ended up in Surrey.

• Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
People on social media who dramatically post something like “argh, I’m so upset, I’ve had a terrible day!”
Then you get the inevitable replies “What’s up? Is all ok?”
Followed by their response “I’ll PM you Hun.”
Grrrr why even post in the first place if you don't want to publicly disclose what’s upset you, you attention seeking twat?!
:rolleyes:

Oh and another Facebook one - when someone “checks in” to the local hospital and posts it on their timeline with no other details.
See previous paragraph for the responses...

Also “my bad” annoys the hell out of me! :LOL:

• Haha