Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paton166

I'm finding it harder and harder to not bite people that think it's ok to lean over me in a supermarket when I'm trying to shop. I hate being touched at the best of times (fuck knows how I conceived kids!) let alone in a pandemic where we're supposed to be social distancing. Actually bared my teeth this morning and got tutted at.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Brownhair

People who use the word hun or chick. I am neither so fuck off.

People who think it's OK to say they're "shook" over something. Fucking stupid use of the word. Irritates me greatly.

Anything that's "on fleek". Another stupid word that means nothing.

People who walk slow across the whole pavement. Bloody move out of the way!

People who think it's OK to block the aisle in the supermarket to have a chat.

My neighbour who has a bag on his leaf blower but doesn't use it and blows his shit all up the street. Use the bag you complete wanker!

People that don't say thank you when you hold open a door. They always get a very loud "you're welcome"!

People who hang up dog shit bags for the Dog Shit Fairy.

People who park in Disabled/Child spaces when clearly they don't need to.

People who post their dinner on social media.

Actually people who post every waking minute of their lives on social media. Get a fucking life!

People that think its OK to talk at 70 million decibels when they walk past your house at 3 in the morning.

I shall stop as I could go on forever and a day. People generally piss me off in numerous ways with their stupidity.

Instamoron

- People who type “defiantly” instead of “definitely”.
- People who say “7am in the morning” - you don’t NEED to say both, it’s 7.00 and it’s either 7am, OR it’s in the morning!!
- “He’s one years old” No, he’s one YEAR old. Similarly, those annoying mothers who say “He’s 36 months old”.. Hun, he’s 3.
- People clicking their knuckles or necks or whatever else on their body that clicks 🤢

• Heart

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I have lots of cushions on my sofa; my youngest son hates them and throws them on the back of the sofa or on the floor when he sits there😡

All of my sons throw the towels over the bath instead of hanging them up to dry despite me reminding them.😡

Some people up the road have had a huge side extension on their house, they’ve left their brick mountain at the side and the garden is a shithole , the grass is at least 3 feet tall. Why spend a fortune on an extension and not bother making the outside look nice? I’m not a snotty neighbour just why ?🤔

That’s better 😤

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
- “Thank you in advance”
You really just assumed you were getting a reply 🙄
- Ocado substitutes.
No lemons available.... here’s some lemon scented washing up liquid.
A family member had potato waffles sent instead of baby potatoes. 😐
Which is basically potatoes for toddlers so they weren’t exactly wrong 🤷‍♀️
- Kids repetitively bouncing a ball on the street outside at 10pm.
Thud, thud, thud, thud, thud.
Kids should be locked up past 6.30pm. Don’t @ me.
- House/car alarms going off in the summer.
You’ve gone away? I’d rather you lose the contents of your house if it means I don’t lose my actual SHIIIIT at your house alarm going off for a solid week on and off.
- People on bikes on the road.
You DO NOT OWN THE ROAD, why are you in the middle of the road... what are you doing.... put you hands ON THE HANDLE BARS AND TAKE YOUR EARPHONES OUT!

That felt good.

• Haha

Strem

My partner regularly shouts through to me ‘Mum, do you want a brew?’ Or ‘Mum, where’s such and such?’. I am not his bloody mum! I have two children, and he is not one of them. It gives me the rage! Just use my bloody name.

• Angry

PoppyKittens

Those Nationwide adverts!!! 🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡
the poetry ones.
the lockdown ones.
the two wazzocks singing.
i hate them all!

and breathe....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

newtoyou

VIP Member
People that post cryptic messages on social media so people will ask what’s up and then they ignore the bloody question 🙄
"U ok hun?" :LOL:

Mine are

-Tailgaters (I slow down if they come too close)
- People who stand too close (stick my leg out to create some distance)
- Not using headphones on public transport
- When people (mainly men) inhale their phlegm instead of blowing their nose

• Sick

Vera Stanhope

Chatty Member
When you really like a store and over the years you've spent loads of money there, then you see these greedy Influencers on Insta being #gifted stuff from said store, even though they've probably never shopped there. F*cks me right off!! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

squarebutton

VIP Member
Friends who lose interest in you when they find a fella 🙄 Used to text my best mate all the time, but when she met this bloke she wouldn’t text me when she was with him. I’d text her say 7pm and she wouldn’t reply til this morning “because she was with him”. It wound me up so much I stopped texting her and now we very rarely text. Feels like a forced friendship at this point.

• Sad

Elsass

Chatty Member
I HATE being called “guys”, especially by people I don’t know (e.g. staff on public transportation), whatever happened to ladies and gentlemen and some manners?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@Yel
This has triggered a RANT!!!!!
There is one reason I HATE shopping during the holidays, parents who bring their obnoxious, bratty, loud little children with them.
don't get me wrong, I don't mind parents bringing their kids 😏
they’re kinda stuck, can’t leave them chained to the lamppost and all that...
My problem is with parents who let their sticky, screaming, little brats run around like it’s soft-play or their own front room.
We ALL know THOSE KIDS. over the weekend I saw a little boy having the BIGGEST meltdown, because his sister was holding the self scan gun and he wanted it, He lost his actual shit, things were being thrown, screaming for everyone to hear, Mummy did absolutely nothing, didn’t even try and stop him, just ignored it all 😐 the whispers and stares did nothing to encourage her to discipline her own child 🤷‍♀️

But best of all.....the ones who laugh because little “jimmy” (who's beating the shit out of his sister with a tiger bread) is just a character isn’t he. So spirited.
No, your child is not a character, your child belongs in a cage.
NOT in the bakery section of Asda.

Reactions: 12

Kake20

People that smoke at the bus stop :mad:
Move away! I don’t want to be subjected to your smoking! It’s so inconsiderate and just disgusting

• Angry

instasheep

Disabled or elderly that park in mum and baby. 😤 it’s always them that park there when I try.

At the minute because of Christmas old ladies that stand and have a mothers meeting in the middle of everything move to a fucking coffee shop that’s what they’re there for.
To be honest I think anyone who is disabled should take prioriy in terms of parking spaces as opposed to a mum with a baby.

Disabled bays are a legal obligation. Mother and baby spaces are not. Therefore if there are no available disabled bays it is only right a wheelchair user, for example uses a mum and baby space.

Globe

(Sorry if you do this) when people use the phrase "global pandemic" surely the word pandemic alone implies it's global?

• Haha

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Yes we do - not too far from London tourist spots. Luckily we haven’t had another come on to the actual property grounds but I know a few have.
I recently read an article about Instgramers taking pop up tents to change in on the streets so they can take multiple pictures in different outfits. Sad fucks.

You should get sprinklers and film it for our amusment.

So the thing that irritates me most is other peoples music.

• Haha

conrea37

VIP Member
My latest gripe is people sharing their sweaty faces on IG to prove they've done a hard workout.

• Heart
  • Haha