Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
Actually, anyone wishing anyone else happy birthday, happy anniversary, Happy valentine's day, happy mother's day and so on on social media at all. Just say it to the person in real life. Quite often the person they are talking to has no social media anyway as it's their child or 75 year old Mum.

Reactions: 10

Brummo123

When my other half leaves stuff in the sink rather than putting it inside the dishwasher. I ask why it’s in the sink, and he says ‘it’s soaking’. I look inside the sink, the whole thing is bone dry 😡 so what is ‘soaking’ exactly?!?!. 😤 proper pisses me off 👿

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
- On an emptyish train/bus and someone has to sit next to me. Fuck off will you.

- sniffers. People who sniff. Constantly. Use a fucking tissue.

- in an emptyish restaurant and the waiter/waitress wants us to sit right next to someone else. NO! Fuck off

-mouth breathers

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Team JCM

VIP Member
Those Microsoft Teams adverts - "we're living on teams, it's as simple as that", and that ad with the kids singing Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now.
Urrrrgghh drive me insane

People (mostly tourists) who come to a complete stop at the top of an escalator at tube stations.
Philip Schofield
Space invaders - people usually at airports who stand right up behind you whilst waiting at passport control. Step the fuck back you are not getting served before me so in the interim I will keep whacking you with my handbag
People who “tutt” at you for some minor indiscretion - chill out.
Bastards who don’t say thank you when you hold a door open
People who litter. Common.
Pedants who freak if you don’t stack the dishwasher their way/put the wrong thing in the dishwasher ie. plastic
People who have a “system” that has to be followed in packing away the shopping 🛒 chill the fuck out.
People that say “ as a mother” “ as a parent” can fuck off.
Sure I’ve got more........

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rose91

Chatty Member
People who allow their dogs to excessively bark in their gardens and don’t do anything to stop them. The moment mine bark, they come inside

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I hate it when ssy for arguments sake there is a tub of something almost finished in the fridge/cupboard and that gets left and the newer one gets opened.

I cannot begin to tell you how much that makes me seethe.

also when bastards finish their dinner, don't scrape off any left overs into the bin and just put the plate in the sink and little bits block the sink.

STOP DOING THAT.

• Heart

Speechdancer

Chatty Member
People who bump up old threads, over on another forum, some arsehole bumped a thread from 15 years ago!

• Haha

bubbletea123

VIP Member
To be honest I think anyone who is disabled should take prioriy in terms of parking spaces as opposed to a mum with a baby.

Disabled bays are a legal obligation. Mother and baby spaces are not. Therefore if there are no available disabled bays it is only right a wheelchair user, for example uses a mum and baby space.
I agree 100%. In some parking areas they took away handicapped spaces and replaced them with mum and baby... Absolutely diabolical.

Twinkle485

Friends or family that are quick to call me for a shoulder to cry on but when the tables are turned are never available 🤨

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Two that I’ve seen recently reminded me how annoying they are

- pregnancy announcement on social media, then loads of comments from friends going ‘so glad the secret is finally out!’
I find it so showy as if the person writing it is trying to prove to everyone their a better friend as they knew before it became ‘official’

- grown women calling their Mum, Mumma Bear or Momma Bear it’s a whole new level of cringe the women I see do it are also mid 30s it just sounds so immature

emmer_moans

VIP Member
People who don't even look at you when you have held a door open for them.

When you begin to learn an instrument as an adult beginner, i.e. violin, and you play through an exercise and people insist on telling you you haven't quite got the technique right etc, when they don't even play that instrument! Grrrr.

People who don't wipe the toilet seat in public toilets.

Curtain twitching neighbours who report back to your family/friends any time you receive a parcel, or trim the front hedge or something not important. Seriously. I happen to live opposite a couple who know a relative of mine. Relative: "Susan Opposite-Neighbour says you were finally cutting your hedge back on Tuesday"
Me: "FFS, can't even trim a slightly overgrown bush without it being reported back to my family!"

• Haha
  • Heart

Rainbow1

VIP Member
On Instagram when celebs especially repost birthday wishes from friends to their stories, usually about 50 of them to go through its like ooo look how popular I am 🤣

~vix~83~

VIP Member
My husband is a wheelchair user so at airports we get priority assistance meaning we don’t have to wait In line to check in, express security and priority boarding ( if the aumberlift is there!) and people tut and sigh! Last time we flew the people sat behind us were asked to move by assistance so they could get my husband in his chair, and they made a big song and dance about havin to move their stuff. It’s already degrading enough for my husband and then to have to listen to the sighs! In an ideal world we should be boarded first but doesn’t always happen!

• Wow
  • Sad