Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
That my bastard of a brother has blocked me because he didn't like to hear the truth and hated the fact that I knew he and his wife owed my parents(my dad's redundancy money,13 grand over 10 years ago) and had only paid a couple of hundred back. I found out a few years ago as dad told me. Lost my dad to cancer last year😭and even on dad's death bed,they were trying to borrow more money. I will never forgive them 😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Incognito

CASHIERS!

The ones who continue to serve the person behind you before you’ve even put your purse away!

Fuck me sandra... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Meringue22

VIP Member
I have another one! Men who cannot stand being overtaken by a woman and then proceed to then overtake me or tailgate me. Wankers

Reactions: 17

Alightened

VIP Member
Call me fussy, but I hate it when people write could of, would of and should of etc etc😂. It does NOT make sense🤣🤣. It's could've, would've and should've. The ('ve) meaning have not of. Sorry, it's petty but it annoys me😕

• Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Oh this is my thread!

Primark having a ton of clothes in a size 4 or 6. so many they end up on sale rails for months but never get more of the bigger sizes that sell out in seconds.

Neighbours who have a BBQ in their back garden with music up full boom. The whole street doesn't want to hear your music.

People who park over the drop curbs that are there for pushchairs/wheelchairs.

Flies that think 2am is the best time to buzz around your room and they just won't leave!

Slow walkers or the ones who just stop in front of you! I've been known to shout the friends line of 'if we could all walk a little slower that would be great!' 😂🙈

People who don't pick up their dog mess, it isn't difficult!

People who just dump rubbish on the floor!

There is aload more I'm sure but can't think at the moment.

• Heart

Meg1912

VIP Member
People going to the cinema to stuff their faces with all things crunchy? How I am supposed to actually listen to the film??!!! It's not a restaurant, IT'S THE CINEMA!! Eating at the cinema should be banned, period.
Talking at the cinema?! Whyyyyyy??!!
People not flushing. Is it so difficult to flush after doing one's business?! I think not and I sure as hell don't want to see anyone's business!!!
Public loos, when you couldn't lock the door and then an idiot goes ahead and opens the door instead of knocking!!!!!!! [emoji35][emoji2959]
People with poor hygiene and then stink. I've had colleagues who would smell so bad, that I couldn't inhale close to them. I just can't. [emoji1785]
Eating on public transportation. OH MY GOD. I do not want to smell your stinky kebab, thanks very much!!
At the beach, when there's loooooads of space around you, but a family of 6 chooses to sit right next to you, so close you can actually touch them. Whyyyy?! This is my space!!
Overall personal space invaders. Please don't touch me, I don't know where your hands were. [emoji1785]
At the supermarket, people squeezing the crap out of bread to see if it's soft.
When you go into a small boutique and then the sales assistant/assistants are constantly walking behind you to keep tabs. It puts me right off from buying anything at all!
When you're in a fitting room and then the sales assistant doesn't respect your space. I've had one open the curtain when I was trying on bras!!!!! Dafuq!!
People picking their nose in public. So gross.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Ken Adams

When people refer to someone with a mental illness as having mental health. Eg "I know how you feel I have mental health too"
Wtf we all have mental health? Imagine referring to someone with physical issues as having physical health? It literally makes no sense

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Pregnant women posing for a photo holding their stomach like they have a ball in their hands.
Ridiculous maternity photos of the pregnant woman usually dressed in a lace dress/kimono thing lying in a 'milk bath' with flower petals tossed in for good measure. Ugh!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Self service checkouts...
“Please place your item in the packing area”
I did........
It’s still there... shuffles item around,
chewing gum does a jig in the packaging area

Pick it up, put it down, pick it up, put it down
“DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE....”
Looks at chewing gum in the packaging area 😰 starts questioning everything....
YES!! I wish to continue. I am fully committed to this purchase.

“Please wait for assistance”
Waits for assistance...... still waits for assistance.
Checkout girl throws daggers 😰
Checkout girl pushes button and whispers into headset....
Mandy with the sass from customer service (takes her chewing gum out) and speaks into the speaker phone
“LOUISA TO THE SELF SERVICE AREA PLEASE... THATS LOUISA TO SELF SERVICE”
Louisa struts over...shimmies chewing gum like you haven’t tried that 😐.. presses a button and enters a number.
Walks away saying nothing....throwing you a look like you’ve just tried to buy crystal meth.

These machines are Satan’s toys

• Haha
People who think the past tense of to buy is brought 😡
It’s bought. You BOUGHT something.
You did not bruy anything so don’t try and tell me about what you brought.

YOU BOUGHT IT!!!!!!

• Haha

TommyTBFC

when there’s plenty of time to pull out of a junction but the car coming speeds up your arse to indicate that you’ve cut them up. Mate, just cos your wife doesn’t let you do her up the arse don’t mean you can get up mine.

When it’s Xmas morning and someone puts on Facebook “anyone know any cheap plumbers that can come out”
1. Plumbers don’t come cheap
2. It’s xmas morning, what you think?

Set it to share hun. “How do I do that hun?
the three dots and set it to public” gets me every time.

“stolen out of my garden. please share, make it too hot to handle” It’s a fucking football Karen love.

when a young girl does to Ibiza for first time then posts pics of her staring into the sunset for next 6 month with the caption “take me back”
The whole holiday cost £200 love. Just go fucking back 🤔

• Haha

rocksalt101

Call me fussy, but I hate it when people write could of, would of and should of etc etc😂. It does NOT make sense🤣🤣. It's could've, would've and should've. The ('ve) meaning have not of. Sorry, it's petty but it annoys me😕
You've just reminded me of something else.
When people put 'on route' when it's supposed to be 'en route'
Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bev1000

People who don’t have manners
People at work who ass kiss all day
People who talk right close to my face like piss offf
My ultimate, people who touch my hair or put their cold hands on my face to show how cold they are. (People who touch me in general )
People who don’t brush their teeth. like why not?
People who talk about their kids way tooo much 😴 (sometimes is ok)
People who don’t like animals 🤔
People who are wasteful with food, plastic ect.
People who never ask questions about your life just talk about themselves
People who say their off when it’s sunny out and make a point you’ve got to work to wind you up
People sneezing near me

I could go on really

Me again ha this is my kind of topic

People who show themselves with a drip in hospital or tag check in on FB visiting a hospital
People who put their pissed off on FB ect and then never reveal why when get asked.

• Haha
Reactions: 15